Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By smithii
  • 1 Post By sspriya
  • 3 Post By smithii
  • 3 Post By lavanyap
  • 1 Post By Preethi4u
  • 3 Post By sspriya
  • 1 Post By smithii

Possibility to get pregnant with one fallopian tube.

Discussions on "Possibility to get pregnant with one fallopian tube." in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

smithii is offline Newbie

Possibility to get pregnant with one fallopian tube.

Is pregnancy possible with only one fallopian tube? I have only one fallopian tube, diagnosed only before two months. Is it possible for me to get pregnant?

It stress me a very lot. pls aybody clarify my doubts.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sspriya likes this.

sspriya is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: Possibility to get pregnant with one fallopian tube.

Yes. Absolutely possible .This was told by a doctor.Don't worry mithii.Keep faith and be happy and keep yr mind stressfree.My heart filled wishes and prayers.

Parasakthi likes this.
    வாழ்க வளமுடன் .of course இனிய மனதுடன்

priya saravanan

Yeah i too consulted gynec, she said the same what you. But i thought whether she is consoling me.

Did you know anyone who conceived with one tube? How much days it will take to conceive. Sorry if i asked you more questions.

Thank you friend for your prayers for me. Your signature wordings are so nice.

Parasakthi, lavanyap and Preethi4u like this.

lavanyap is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

What ur doc said is true. One of my friend got conceived with one fallopian tube. Follow your doc instructions. Dont put lots of questions in your mind. Set your mind free. Soon you will get good result.

Last edited by lavanyap; 18th Oct 2012 at 11:04 AM.
    Parasakthi, sspriya and Preethi4u like this.

Preethi4u is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi Smithi,

Pregnancy is possible with only one fallopian tube as long as you have one or both ovaries, you still ovulate, and the other fallopian tube is healthy. If there is a blockage in the other fallopian tube, it decreases the possibility of conception.

Just like one can survive on a single kidney, similarly the possibility of conception is always there with a single fallopian tube and a functioning ovary.

My colleague, who got her second child successfully with one fallopian tube at the age of 34. So consult your doc, and please don't stress yourself. Because stress increases infertility.

My prayers for you, and lots of baby dust to you.Keep your spirits up.All the best.

Parasakthi likes this.
    அப்பா
    My Clicks

Preethi's Recipes

END is not the end, In fact E.N.D is "Effort never dies" and if you get NO in answer remember N.O. "Next opportunity" So always stay positive in life

sspriya is offline Friends's of Penmai

Friends ,I'd like to share an incident(magical) told by my doctor friend(gynec).She is a very good doctor and she don't prescribe lots of medicine.Will talk a lot to her patients who needs it ofcourse to give them hope.But she never gives false hopes.
    She narrated me this.One of her patient had blocks in both the tubes.And th lady can't afford for IVF etc.So she advised her to adopt a child.But that lady told her that she beleives in Jesus and will get her own child.The doctor was surprised by her faith and didn't say anything.Then after some 8 or 10 months she became pregnant normally and came to the doctor for confirmation and delivered a healthy baby in her hospital.
    Friends whether you will believe me or not this happened.So god can make everything possible .The doctor used to say such things whenever she got any surprise like this to boost up me.So I too share this for you mithi.Keep faith in god and follow yr doc's instructions.Everything will be good.

வாழ்க வளமுடன் .of course இனிய மனதுடன்

priya saravanan

thank you friends for all your positive thoughts on me.. now i am 3 months pregnant.. i was feeling very much happy to share this with you all.

PriyagauthamH likes this.

PriyagauthamH is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smithii View Post
    thank you friends for all your positive thoughts on me.. now i am 3 months pregnant.. i was feeling very much happy to share this with you all.
    Hearty Congrats Smithii ......... God bless you with a healthy baby ..... Will Pray for you both .....Best wishes ......

Priya