Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sindhusakthi
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By Sindhusakthi

trying to conceive

Discussions on "trying to conceive" in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

Sindhusakthi is offline Newbie

trying to conceive

I am trying to conceive for last 4 months. It has been 6 months since i got married. I have regular periods. And my cycle occurs for every 26- 28 days. At every ovulation time after intercourse i lie down with a pillow at my back for 20 - 30 mins. But still i could see few liquid sperm coming out from my vagina when i get up later. Is this natural?? will this affect my chances of pregnancy??? My doubt is whether some sperm retains inside or not. I am fond of babies. Kindly help me with your suggestions.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumitra likes this.
    Thanks,
    Sindhu Sakthi

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: trying to conceive

Quote Originally Posted by Sindhusakthi View Post
    I am trying to conceive for last 4 months. It has been 6 months since i got married. I have regular periods. And my cycle occurs for every 26- 28 days. At every ovulation time after intercourse i lie down with a pillow at my back for 20 - 30 mins. But still i could see few liquid sperm coming out from my vagina when i get up later. Is this natural?? will this affect my chances of pregnancy??? My doubt is whether some sperm retains inside or not. I am fond of babies. Kindly help me with your suggestions.
    Hi Sindhusakthi, Don't worry. You are telling that you got married since 6 months. But it is too early to expect to get pregnant. If you are too anxious about not getting pregnant also problem. Be calm and cool. Be cheerful always. Be confident. You are thinking that the sperm is coming out of your vagina even after twenty minutes or thirty minutes. Please consult your doctor for these kind of doubts. All the best. Thanks

Sindhusakthi likes this.

Sindhusakthi is offline Newbie

Re: trying to conceive

thanks for ur reply..

sumitra likes this.
    Thanks,
    Sindhu Sakthi