Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By bhagya S
  • 1 Post By mercyanburaj
  • 1 Post By malathi0874
  • 1 Post By Aneesha

trying to conceive, but having some doubts

Discussions on "trying to conceive, but having some doubts" in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

bhagya S is offline Newbie

trying to conceive, but having some doubts

hi friends, m bhagya. last month 23rd 1 year gone....trying for a baby for 8 months..but may month 3rd is my period..same month 26th got spotting lite...3rd day too lite spoting...but we had a hpt test on 4th day but its negative...we consult a gyno..they gave me progetrone medicin for 3 days it will be over by today....it is possible for pregnancy...? even early morng daily i hav some breathing prob.too... pls give sum suggestions plss?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by bhagya S; 3rd Jun 2014 at 04:25 PM.
    jv_66 and sumitra like this.

mercyanburaj is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: trying to conceive, but having some doubts

Hi,
    You can have blood hcg test to know whether u are pregnant or not...

jv_66 likes this.
    Regards,

Mercy:smile1:

malathi0874 is offline Newbie

Dear friend Bhagya,
    Some things you have to do first is, you should relax yourself, dont get bothered about these things. your mind should be in relaxed mood, unless this, your mind will be always in disturbed one.
    2) Your dear husband should undergo semen analysis test. if he is having low semen count means, that may be the reason that your not getting conceived.
    Ask you husband to go the SA tests.
    3)Daily you can go for a 30 mins brisk walk, because walking is the best exercise for breathing trouble. walking will reduce you breathing trouble slowly and steadily.
    4)Go for natural remedies like eating fresh fruits, leafy vegetables, nuts, dry fruits, which all these contains, anti oxidants, minerals, vitamins, omega fatty acids,
    ask you husband to take above these things. and also u can take the mentioned things which it contains folic acids also, which u can get it naturally.
    5)Yourself and your husband both should have physical contacts from 8th day of ur monthly period to 17th day, these days are known as fertile period for you. so be positive, be relax, dont over exhausted, take all things easily. definitely you will get conceived in short period time. my best wishes to u. take care

jv_66 likes this.

Aneesha is offline Newbie

you have also pre marital counselling in fertility hospitals , i went to srushti hospital when i was trying for a child, they gave me an insight of what medication to have, what to expect, when to try and also did the basic screening for me and my husband, it was very useful, i would suggest pls trythat

jv_66 likes this.