Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By mala shankaran
  • 3 Post By Parasakthi

how to overcome and be good

Discussions on "how to overcome and be good" in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

how to overcome and be good

here is something about me little. i was married before 7 years. we dont have child, since i have issues in getting conceived. my relatives are behaving weird in this situation. they are not mingling with me well. sometimes they just talk in back about my health issues. i am so much stressed.

last week we went to a marriage function.. many of them neglected us. i felt very sad and stressed much after that function. i losed all my hopes. only my mom supports me . even somtimes i get insulting talks from my husband too. what can i do? how to overcome this situation and be good atleast to myself.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Mary Daisy likes this.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Re: how to overcome and be good

Dear Mala,

Please Don't worry. Let this phase of your life, to identify true friends and relatives. Don't get stressed.

People will be with you, when you are good. The same people talk about you badly, when you suffer. They don't understand your feelings. Don't feel for them and all. They are not deserving it. Just try to leave their talks.

Don't Lose your hope. Consult with a good gynecologist. The main thing is you should not be stressed or frustrated. Its everything about your belief and confidence. Believe that you will deliver a healthy baby. Surely you will be blessed with a baby soon. Don't Worry Dear.

Take Care.

jv_66, Mary Daisy and gkarti like this.