Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Yamuna Devi
  • 1 Post By Guruji

She unable to accept any men

Discussions on "She unable to accept any men" in "Weddings" forum.

krishx343 is offline Newbie

She unable to accept any men

Hi penmai.com ladies,girls,women

I am a male. I am writing this post here to get some advice from you all to help my friend.

Me and her were a real good friends since 2 years. we talk n share all our thoughts mutually. Our relationship is real good friends of coping each other. Her age is 28 and I am 26 this didnt affect our friendship bcoz we respect each other better.

Her family seeking an alliance for her for more than a year.

She had a love failure before 2.5 years, she had a hard feeling of this failure whenever she share her sadness with me, I will try to cheer her and "try to make up her mind pray to god friend to get better life leave this sick thoughts" - because that love is totally gone from her hands.

A a friend I also kept praying for her to get what she expecting on alliance and better person to take care of her and her heart. As a friend without any expectation it's my duty/friendship to cheer my friend whenever they are in sad.

Her father also died before 3 years. I am the one trying as part of her DAD to comfort her whenever she falls from her heart.

On this alliances thing, she got one marriage proposal from a person (just a known friend) where she worked in medicine dept in hospital earlier before 3 years, he knew her as he is a medicine supplier visit the hospital and become friends there. He also had a love failure which she knew very well while she working there as a friends.
    He don't know about her failure until he conveyed his thoughts before 1 year. After knowing that, he was okay with that and again conveys. She totally didn't have a interest on him in the aspect of marriage side, she still now thinks him just as a known friend. on those co-working days he visits her home and known to her family. he even attended her father's condolence.

He tried few times approaching her, as she didn't give a proper response for that, he started an another way of approaching her family with his parents. she tried stopping him, but he replies her saying "I know you, don't worry I will take care of you" but she kept saying "No I don't have interest/crush on you, just be a friend". As I Knew from her "that this guy didn't have much of what she expected like same caste, very good earning, no interest on him"

Her family also decided to go with this alliance because she had a brother who was at 32 age and need to get married. Her family totally compelled her to accept this alliance. Now she somehow said OK, but she still cries inside her heart bcoz she really dont have any interest on this alliance.

She shared/cried with me that "I dont have a choice, I said Okay bcoz I want my mother and brother to be happy. That alliance is good, their family is good that guy also seems good (he also had a love failure).
    but I am unable to accept this guy (no interest coming for me while I am seeing/talking to this person) not only this I am unable to accept any men in a marriage side"

I asked her "Do you still thinking about your past" she "May be that sadness is still inside my deep heart, but I am trying to overcome. I am getting much fear in this marriage, my minimal expectations are not matching with this. I don't know how I will live with them, that guy now itself trying to call me over phone and talking to me with lot of interests - but I unable to talk to him like that - I tried stopping this marriage but I unable - I don't know how I am going live "

As a friend for her who know all the hurts/feels/happy about her, I am able to understand her but one thing I am not sure

"Why she unable to trust any men in a marriage aspect?"

I really want to help her to get better life, I don't know what I can do

While I am writing this, I got tears in my eyes about thinking how much feel/problems she facing in her heart. Sorry about that

Can you all please help me/us to make her better in her life?

Thanks to all