Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree36Likes

Please help me

Discussions on "Please help me" in "Weddings" forum.

vickysiva is offline Newbie

Please help me

Hi friends...

i need a help and advice from you all. i am going to get married in november. he is working as a software engineer in chennai. this is fully arranged marriage. he is also a nice person. after our engagement over we started to talk with each other. we talked about our likes dislikes and more... he is very truthful to me. he told about his first love to me and due to some reasons their relationship was broken up before 2 yrs.he told everything to me and he wants to be true to me. Now he fully came out from that relationship and he is almost forget his past.

for the past 2 months we are talking over phone and i had met 3 times in between. he is a gem of person.he is very affectionate, caring, loving and respecting our relationship... after i came to know about his first love i cant be able to talk with him as before. but i dont know wat is itching in my mind? i like to talk with him without thinking of his past but i couldnt.

last week he came to our hometown. he want to meet me. but i said that i wasnt well and so i didnt come. he was worried about my health and told " k dear take rest. we wil meet on some other day". he is always caring me a lot.

after that I felt very bad for said like that. i am hurting him now a days. i dont know why i am behaving like this.

please tel me how can i overcome from his first love? i want to lead a happy life with him and i dont want him to hurt anymore. please help me

Sponsored Links
    Mary Daisy likes this.

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

Re: Please help me

hi........
    his past is past.............leave it pa...... u r in love with him...... so dont lose this nice person.......... lead the life happily............. infact he is caring u lot.. thats abig to u.. so dont confuse urself.. start dream bout ur marriage life.. all the best for ur bright futuer.. advance marriage wishes..... yenna panalum mind change agalana.. better u say this to ur hubby frankly..

life is so beautiful....

hi viji. thanks for your wishes. ya am loving him and dont want to lose him. i am trying to avoid my silly things. but when he speaks automatically my mind is reminding me about his first love. after that i cant be feel better to talk with him.

He too asking what happened to you? any prob? and all. i am simply saying nothing nothing. he is having a doubt about whether i am thinking about his first love and indirectly asked me this? but i said nothing lik that. hmmm i dont knw what to do.

but before our marriage i should overcome from this.

Mary Daisy likes this.

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

Yes da before marriage u must overcome from this.......... Because once u got married means u cannot waste ur life by arguing this issue.. It will spoil ur life da... As a sister am saying........... Dont think about his apst. Now he is urs.. Herafter always he is urs.... So cheer up baby... Relax ur mind... Afterall we all r just ahuman beings da.. Ya i can understand ur emotional binding... But right now ur life is important for u da.. So dont confuse urself............. Avaruku phone apni pesu.. Jolly ah iru da......life is once.. Unaku pudicah mathri hubby kidaika nee yevlo puniyam pani irukanum..... Hello samayal pana theriuma? Avaruku pudicha dish yena yenanu ketu ipavey kathuko da... Dont worry.. U will lead a happu life....

life is so beautiful....

indumathy.s is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hello vickysiva, viji is right. dont confuse with his past with your present..he is gem....நீங்கதான் இப்ப அவருக்கு எல்லாமே. இதை நினைத்து சந்தோசபடுங்கள். அதைவிட்டு வேண்டாத எண்ணமெல்லாம் வேண்டாம். அவருடைய past-life எப்படி இருந்தாலும் இப்ப அவர் உங்களை நேசிக்கிறார். நீங்களும் அவருடைய கடந்த காலத்தை மறந்துவிட்டு அவருக்கு நல்ல தோழியாகவும் ,காதலியாகவும், மனைவியாகவும் இருக்க முயற்சிசெய்யுங்கள். இங்கு எல்லோருக்கும் ஒரு கடந்த காலம்,( First love ) கண்டிப்பாக இருக்கும். நிறைய பேர் அதை மறைத்து விடுவார்கள். ஆனால் உங்களவர் அதை உங்களிடம் பகிர்த்து கொண்டதால் அவர் future-ல் உங்களிடம் எதையும் மறைக்க மாட்டார். இது போறுமே இல்லறம் நல்லறமாக. மனதை மகிழ்ச்சியுடன் வைத்திருங்கள். உங்கள் திருமணம் நல்லறமாக வாழ்த்துகள்.

Angu Aparna is offline Moderator & Blogger Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hello Vickysiva,

From the way you narrated about your groom it is very clear that you are loving him most and he too the same. Just leave his past and try to be normal with him.
    Even he is also not thinking about his first love then why are you bothering about it. If he thought he might be covered his first luv with him itself. but he want to be loyal to you and told to you to avoid future problems.

You just talk with him and explain him about your problem and get some time to recover from that. After once your confusion got over you call him and talk without thinking of anything.

I think he dont want to talk much about his past with you anymore since he is loving you and dont want you hurt by that. So you please understand him and make him to feel comfortable.

Palasu ethvanalum maranthudunga. avaru ippa ungala than virumbarar and ungaluku mattum than. yarne theriyatha oru ponnukaka neenga ungala kastapaduthi avaraiyum kastapaduthatheenga.

konjam time eduthukonga. nalla yoshicu neenga muthala thelivagunga. intha vishayatha thooki kuppaila potutu, unga marriage life ku ready aagunga.

Marupadium ithaye yoshichu yoshichu kulapikatheenga...

Wishes for your marriage dear...

umaravi2011 likes this.

vijigermany is offline Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

அன்புள்ள விக்கி சிவா ,

உங்களுக்கு அஜீரணமே வந்தது இல்லையா ? அதை போல அவருக்கு வந்த அஜீரணம்( காதல்) ன்னு எண்ணி விட்டு தள்ளுங்க

செத்த குழந்தைக்கு ஜாதகம் பாக்காதிங்க -

உங்க அவர் அடுத்த பிறவிக்கும் உங்களை தேடி மணக்கிற மாதி ரி இந்த திருமண வாழ்க்கை யை உன்னதமாக வாழுங்கள்

மனிதன் ஒரு சுரங்கம் மாதிரி அதில் குப்பையும் ரத்தினங்களும் உண்டு

அதில் நவரத்தினங்களை த்தேடி கண்டு பிடிக்கிறது நம்ம கையில் இருக்கு .

உங்கள் மணவாழ்க்கை மகிழ்ச்சியாக அமைய என் வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Parasakthi, jv_66 and Mary Daisy like this.

Thank you so much viji... i spoke with him. he guessed my prob and he itself cleared everything. he make me to feel his love on me.. i am really happy now. i never think about his past anymore. ya you are right now he is mine.

"Hello samayal pana theriuma? Avaruku pudicha dish yena yenanu ketu ipavey kathuko da... Dont worry.. U will lead a happu life..."

little bit i know about cooking viji.. now only learning... thanks for your wishes viji

jv_66 and Mary Daisy like this.

Hello vickysiva, viji is right. dont confuse with his past with your present..he is gem....நீங்கதான் இப்ப அவருக்கு எல்லாமே. இதை நினைத்து சந்தோசபடுங்கள். அதைவிட்டு வேண்டாத எண்ணமெல்லாம் வேண்டாம். அவருடைய past-life எப்படி இருந்தாலும் இப்ப அவர் உங்களை நேசிக்கிறார். நீங்களும் அவருடைய கடந்த காலத்தை மறந்துவிட்டு அவருக்கு நல்ல தோழியாகவும் ,காதலியாகவும், மனைவியாகவும் இருக்க முயற்சிசெய்யுங்கள். இங்கு எல்லோருக்கும் ஒரு கடந்த காலம்,( First love ) கண்டிப்பாக இருக்கும். நிறைய பேர் அதை மறைத்து விடுவார்கள். ஆனால் உங்களவர் அதை உங்களிடம் பகிர்த்து கொண்டதால் அவர் future-ல் உங்களிடம் எதையும் மறைக்க மாட்டார். இது போறுமே இல்லறம் நல்லறமாக. மனதை மகிழ்ச்சியுடன் வைத்திருங்கள். உங்கள் திருமணம் நல்லறமாக வாழ்த்துகள்.

Read more at: Please help me
    thank you indhumathi. really i am getting good advice from you all. i wish to be good friend, good wife and good lover to him.. thanks

jv_66 and Mary Daisy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angu Aparna View Post
    Hello Vickysiva,

From the way you narrated about your groom it is very clear that you are loving him most and he too the same. Just leave his past and try to be normal with him.
    Even he is also not thinking about his first love then why are you bothering about it. If he thought he might be covered his first luv with him itself. but he want to be loyal to you and told to you to avoid future problems.

You just talk with him and explain him about your problem and get some time to recover from that. After once your confusion got over you call him and talk without thinking of anything.

I think he dont want to talk much about his past with you anymore since he is loving you and dont want you hurt by that. So you please understand him and make him to feel comfortable.

Palasu ethvanalum maranthudunga. avaru ippa ungala than virumbarar and ungaluku mattum than. yarne theriyatha oru ponnukaka neenga ungala kastapaduthi avaraiyum kastapaduthatheenga.

konjam time eduthukonga. nalla yoshicu neenga muthala thelivagunga. intha vishayatha thooki kuppaila potutu, unga marriage life ku ready aagunga.

Marupadium ithaye yoshichu yoshichu kulapikatheenga...

Wishes for your marriage dear...
    ya aparna he totally came out from his first love he explained everything clearly. he dont want to talk about that anymore.

now only i came out of this prob. thanks for your advice.

Mary Daisy likes this.