Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Inter Relegion Marriage

Discussions on "Inter Relegion Marriage" in "Weddings" forum.

sri rekha is offline Newbie

Inter Relegion Marriage

Hi all, I am Sri Rekha a Hindu girl in love with a Christian boy. We both were studied in the same college at Cbe. We love each other very much and our relationship is 6 years old. We thought that we will remain in our own religions and have two marriages - Chriatian and Hindu. My parents are OK with it, but his parents want me to convert to Chriatianity.

We are trying to convince them that even though I wont convert I will still come to Church and we can follow both the religions, however it is not looking like they are going to get convinced.

I want to know if there are any people who had inter religion marriage between Hindu - Christian. Do you think we will face any problems in the future because of two religions?

Does anyone know any couple who had an inter religion marriage? Please advise.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Re: Inter Relegion Marriage

hi rekha, it depends that how stubborn you are in your love. I was a bhramin girl at the time of our marriage and after an year of marriage.my husband is a christian and he never compelled me to read the bible or come to church, not even once and at the time of delivery, it was a prematured one at 9 months, after 7 hours of struggle with membrane rupture,my babyboy was born naturally with good health, but for an inflammation in his head, just after 3 minutes of my prayer to Jesus by normal delivery. From that i started worshipping jesus and all my relatives are in touch now after many years. I didnt have any plans to go to church before marriage and we have not decided anything about following any religion.but consult a lawyer about the wedding before conducting it. If he is a catholic guy, you didnt mean his custom whether csi/eci/ag/catholic. If ur love on each other lives even after the marriage, you can have a successful wedding life.analyze well and then decide.what about the next generation? Which custom will they follow? I will pray to the Lord so that to give a clarity to your mind to decide.