Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree72Likes

Wedding Wishes for Brother!!

Discussions on "Wedding Wishes for Brother!!" in "Weddings" forum.

gkarti is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Wedding Wishes for Brother!!

Today you take a wife and as your sister I know you’ll do so in love and in friendship; you’ll pledge to give and to receive; you’ll promise to guide and to protect; don’t forget to Dream together, Laugh together and when the music plays Dance Brother Dance! Congratulations!

You are such a special Brother and today is special too, so a lifetime of love and happiness sent from my heart to you!

Wishing the two of you a lifetime of caring for, growing and sharing with & deeply knowing the one closest to your heart. May you have many, many happy year’s ahead dear brother.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Real Name
    Karthiga

Re: Wedding Wishes for Brother!!

Like so many little ladies across the globe I’ve long a hero worshiped. He is my lovely Brother, I will not just hand him over to his Bride Rather, I will take her hand and welcome my new sister to our side. Congratulations to two very special people on your Wedding Day!

May your days be filled with happiness and your nights be filled with loving kindness. As your sister, I am so happy for you! Happy married life!

Dear Brother, as your life together unfolds may love always be with you. Congratulations on your Marriage!

Real Name
    Karthiga

On this day, my brother is marrying the girl of his dreams. Congratulations on your wedding day!

I’ve known you for as long as I can remember your happiness is my joy. As your sister I give you my blessings on your Wedding Day!

For my brother on his wedding to the perfect woman. May your life together be one of sharing, learning, caring, and loving.

Real Name
    Karthiga

Hey Brother All I can say is she’s mighty cute! Are you sure you deserve her?? Take good care of her and wish you a happy married life!

Finally the day has come to share my brother, with another! You know your sister will always love you, Thanks too, for a sister I now can talk to.

May you and your bride share many bliss-filled years of love and happiness. Happy married life bro!

Real Name
    Karthiga

This is such happy news that from one you have became two. May your wedding bond always remains happy and true and may you experience moments of love, laughter, and joy and togetherness all through. Congratulations on your wedding!

I wish all your dreams come true, congratulations to both of you. Dearest brother, I wish that you receive happiness and love all through, May you experience moments of joys and happiness with the feelings so fresh and new.

Real Name
    Karthiga

Cheers to my brother, you have found the one you are going to spend your life with. So on your wedding day I congratulate you and welcome my sister- in- law to be to the family.

On your wedding day from your sister/ brother, I wish to express the joy I feel, for you are about to step into a new journey. Best wishes.

Dearest brother, I am so happy that you have found such a lovely partner. I was always excited to see your wedding day; I am sending my good luck wishes and blessings on your way. Have a blessed married life.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Karthi,

Please convey my wishes to him.....

All your wishes seem to be from your heart.....

Yaaru da indha brother?

Jayanthy

Real Name
    Karthiga

I am so happy for the fact that my brother is going to get married. On such an auspicious occasion, I hope and wish that your life be love filled. You are surely blessed with a beautiful wife; I wish you stay happy and blissful all through your life.

Wedding wishes flowing for my dearest brother, I wish that you have a blessed future. Your partner is a blessing in disguise; I wish you all the very best for a merrier married life.

To my little brother, today you are going to start a new life with the one you love and I only wish all the happiness in the world for you. Love you.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

O.....idhellam Templates maadhiriyo.....

Jayanthy

Real Name
    Karthiga

Dear brother I wish you and your wife to be, all the best for the life that you are about to begin. I hope that you both build a wonderful life together.

Here’s toasting to my brother and his wife to be, congratulating them on their wedding day. I wish you both get all the joys you guys truly deserve.