Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By pradheepa pra
  • 1 Post By jv_66

funny wishes for newly married couple

Discussions on "funny wishes for newly married couple" in "Weddings" forum.

pradheepa pra is offline Newbie

funny wishes for newly married couple

i need some funny wishes for newly married couple. for one of my close friend. she is really a jovial girl. so i need some funny wishes too.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name

Re: funny wishes for newly married couple

Welcome to Penmai....Pradeepa

Here are few Funny wishes for your Friend's marriage.

Today I have realized that life is not fair for single people like me. Until now I had to buy you a gift only once a year on your birthday. Now I have two birthdays plus a wedding anniversary to buy gifts for. Congratulations to my best friend for getting married.

There is nothing worse than a friend getting married. Now my parents have one more reason to coax me into getting married. Congratulations.

Do you know that you are signing a marriage contract which does not give you the option of renewing it every year? Congratulations for signing your life away.

I'll tell you the secret of a happy marriage. It remains...a secret to all! Wishing you all the best for the times ahead!

Now that you are married, you must master the art of saying yes when you actually want to say no. Congratulations on your wedding.

Walking down the aisle on your wedding marks your first step in walking towards a hurricane called Marriage. Good luck.

Getting married is like being in drama school. You get to practice everything from comedy to melodrama to sadness. Congratulations.

Your wedding wows are actually an unsaid contract in which you agree to be tied down to your spouse all your life. Congrats buddy.

The best part about your wedding is that it gives me many more parties to look forward to in the next few years, a party for your first anniversary, new home, new baby and your partners birthday. Congratulations buddy.

As you walk down the aisle, dont be nervous about saying I do because you dont have a choice anyways. Good luck and congratulations.

Your wedding signals the change of status in your life. Your relationship status on Facebook will change from single to married while your real lifes status will change from being available to being busy. Congratulations

I dont mean to be the party pooper but I must warn you to gear up to live a life in which you will have to do all the things that you never dreamt of doing; sharing the TV, cleaning the house, putting your towel for a wash and asking for permission before going out. Congratulations to you and your husband.

In the circus of life, you may have lived like a lion so far. But your husband, the new circus master will tame you into a domesticated cat in no time. Good luck for your tight rope act.

Saying 'I do' while getting married is like blindly clicking on the I Accept checkbox while installing new software in your computer. You do it despite having no clue of what will come next. Congratulations on getting married.

Before you get married, you will be madly in love with each other. After you get married, you will just be mad at each other. Congratulations.

Welcome to the dangerous world of married life. Its too late to repent! Have an amazing journey!

On your wedding day today, you have now become two from one. Does that mean I will get two birthday gifts from you every year? Congratulations for getting married.

Last edited by sumathisrini; 24th Mar 2015 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Excess space removed
    sumathisrini likes this.