Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bharathikm
  • 1 Post By Alagumaniilango

how to marry him? cant convince my parents and his parents

Discussions on "how to marry him? cant convince my parents and his parents" in "Weddings" forum.

bharathikm is offline Newbie

how to marry him? cant convince my parents and his parents

i am in love with him for more than 5 years he is distant relative. i had finished my pg last year and now going to job. though my parents know about my love i said openly last month only.

they went for astrologer, but the porutham was not fully. astrologer saying that if i marry him then he will be died. so my parents and his parents both are opposiing the marriage.

how to marry him? i cant convince my parents and his parents. but cant forget and marry another guy.

can we do register marriage straighly. he is fully opposing astrologer. he supports me lot and asking me to come out of my home to get married. but i want both our parents blessings. any ideas and suggestions.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Alagumaniilango likes this.

Alagumaniilango is offline Penman of Penmai
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Selva Meena

Re: how to marry him? cant convince my parents and his parents

Hi Bharathi..hw r u..dnt wry ma..each and every pbm have a sol..my clse fnd's brothers(he also love mrg) have this same pbm..bt,they didnt belive that nw they are living very happy anga having a 4yr child..try other person to chk ur jathagam..it must have a parikaram for that..pls wait for a tme to convience ur parents..be strong both of you..dont take wrong decision..if u both are strong ur parents surely accept ur love..al the very bst for ur future life ma....take care....

RathideviDeva likes this.
    My ongoing story-En Manam Arivaayaa???

My first story - Kulir Nilavu

With Love,

"My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain."-charlie chaplin