Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree59Likes

பேலியோ டயட்! ஏன்? எதற்கு? யாருக்கு?

Discussions on "பேலியோ டயட்! ஏன்? எதற்கு? யாருக்கு?" in "Weight Loss Diet and Guide" forum.

premabarani is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Premalata Baranidharan

Re: பேலியோ டயட்! ஏன்? எதற்கு? யாருக்கு?

Hi Lakshmi
    Thanks for the detailed info about paleo diet.

I want to know has anyone followed this diet and found it useful.

Don't you feel any craving or not difficult to totally avoid the carbo. Rice and wheat Ok, but to avoid pulses also seem difficult.

Anyone followed for a long time or anyone discontinued please come out with your views.

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and chan like this.
    Prema Barani

chan is offline Ruler's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by premabarani View Post
    Hi Lakshmi
    Thanks for the detailed info about paleo diet.

I want to know has anyone followed this diet and found it useful.

Don't you feel any craving or not difficult to totally avoid the carbo. Rice and wheat Ok, but to avoid pulses also seem difficult.

Anyone followed for a long time or anyone discontinued please come out with your views.

dear prema

Sorry I didn’t notice ur post.I have been reading articles about paleo since last year.

But somehow I am not interested on it.I cant skip carbs.They concentrate on protein which v cant not eat for long time.

I discussed with my friends those who r ayurvedic n naturopathic doctors.They adviced me not to go with paleo .Because it has a side effect in a long run.

My cousin followd paleo ,he lost 5 kgs in a month,now he gave up
    I asked him ,he told me that he felt weakness ,lost fat in the face ,
    After losing his facial fat ,his look changed a lot,So he modified paleo diet on his own,he taking one cup rice in the after noon.

Some of ur family friends are following paleo,they praising like anything
    They r diabetic,I told them that don’t skip carbo.They r not ready to listen my words. they Said ,no after three months they will carbs n fruits.I am getting mixed reviews

Anyway I am not very much impressed with paleo.i think v cant modify paleo,one meal v can go for carbs.U might have heard about dr nutrient ,u can find out in middle east malls.

Some of our friends followed their diet ,lost 12 kg in 2 months,
    One of my friend didn’t like their diet ,she discontinued their diet ,she spent dhs 3000 equal to qr3000.

My other friend paid only dhs 700 who lost 12 in 2 months.
    I have vlc diet chart,this seems practicle .i asked my friend to send dr nutrition indian diet,once I get ,I will fwd u.

if u want follow above vlc diet;u need to exercise for 40 mins ;one of my south indian friend followed this chart ,lost 20 kg in 3 months;i planning to follow this chart;this diet chart working fine,while following this chart;suppose if u eat out,go for grill n salad,while following this chart,no cheating

regards
    lakshmi

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails பேலியோ டயட்! ஏன்? எதற்கு? யாருக்கு?-vlc.jpg   பேலியோ டயட்! ஏன்? எதற்கு? யாருக்கு?-vlc2.jpg  
    Last edited by chan; 9th Oct 2016 at 01:14 PM.

Real Name
    Premalata Baranidharan

Thanks lakshmi.
    I am confused because many of my doctor friends nearly 1000s in Tamil Nadu are practicing this for many years and are very healthy and happy. I came to know about this only few days back but like you said how is it practical without carbs in the long run.
    So only I raised this doubt in our forum. How is this VLC diet, are you following it . Please let me know.

chan and gkarti like this.
    Prema Barani

Thanks lakshmi.
    I am confused because many of my doctor friends nearly 1000s in Tamil Nadu are practicing this for many years and are very healthy and happy. I came to know about this only few days back but like you said how is it practical without carbs in the long run.
    So only I raised this doubt in our forum. How is this VLC diet, are you following it . Please let me know.
    These r paleo closed group;u have to join over here to read their post
    Hope it may suits u ;

vlcc I am going to start soon

premabarani likes this.

Real Name
    Premalata Baranidharan

Ok lakshmi. Will see in these. Tell about your feed back with VLCC also.
    Thankyou Lakshmi

chan likes this.
    Prema Barani

dhivyasathi is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sathya Vivek

Very useful sharing. Most of people now following this diet. Few starts this diet for two months if they loss few kgs then they stopped diet. Again they gaining weight as before. Some cant able to follow and stoppes in few days or weeks. I seen many in my relatives like this. Only one uncle following this diet for an year. N he lost 14 kgs. Now sugar cholestrol levels was correct. But if we stopped this in middle again the weight is increasing. So know the ful details of this diet amd start to follow in proper manner. Thaanks friend for sharing.

chan and gkarti like this.

Regards,
    Dhivyasathi..

"When you have come to realize that you miss me.....then
    i wont be MISSING U......"

Rudhraa is offline Moderator & Blogger Commander's of Penmai

Hi @premabarani!

I thought to post here about the diet for quite long. Following the group for more than a year, but stepped in to practice after seeing the blood test before & after of the members who follows it and after reading their experiences. Quite good!

Following Paleo Veg diet for more than 2 months. Mainly i joined to get good health and fitness and loss my 7 kg extra weight which i tried to reduced in a long run.

Initially it was quite difficult to get in to the diet for 5-7 days, but after that there was no difficult. If we follow strictly and try to eat full with the food they recommend we won't have any cravings.

During this 2 months i can feel some changes, I lost my extra 7 kgs fully and come to my ideal weight. Usually i get migraine headache weekly once atleast now i can't see this. Heartburn problem after eating dinner is no now and getting good sleep.

But for a week i can't follow due to a small tour and traveling and navarathri. I regained 2 kgs soon after bouncing back to the common man diet.

Now planning to go with paleo for few months and change to my own paleo version with little carbs.

Pros:
    1. Cooking is simple and easy.
    2. No additives no chemicals etc.
    3. Getting good health benefits like get rid off migraine, sinus, good sleep.

Cons:
    1. Little difficult to follow the diet while traveling.
    2. Preparing recipes is too easy but what to prepare is confusing.
    3. Carbo cravings will be high initially.

premabarani and gkarti like this.
    Universal Rule Never Change!
    What you send out, comes back.
    What you sow, you reap.
    What you give, you get.

Bagavad Gita Discussion Group| Must Read Motivational Books!

kasri66 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Chitra
    Blog Entries

@chan

லக்ஷ்மி, நானும் இந்த paleo குரூப்பை விடாம படிச்சிட்டு வரேன்... நீங்களும் பிரேமாவும் பேசிக்கிட்ட VLCC ன்னா என்ன? Low carbs HIgh Fat (LCHF)ன்னு ஒரு டியடிங் இருக்கே, அதுவும் paleoவும் ஒண்ணுதானா? விளக்கம் ப்ளீஸ்?

premabarani and gkarti like this.
    - Chitra

Real Name
    Premalata Baranidharan

Chitra
    Yes , LCHF and paleo are the same. About VLCC diet Iam also hearing first time from Lakshmi.

kasri66, chan and gkarti like this.
    Prema Barani

Chitra
    Yes , LCHF and paleo are the same. About VLCC diet Iam also hearing first time from Lakshmi.
    ஹாய் சித்ரா @kasri66

vlcc Slimming Beauty Fitness centre இது middle ஈஸ்ட் மற்றும் இந்தியா போன்ற பல நாடுகளில் இருக்கிறது.இங்கு சலூன் சர்வீஸ்,weight loss treatment போன்ற பல சர்வீஸ் தர படுகிறது .இது கொஞ்சம் EXPENSIVE,அங்கு FACIAL செய்ய சென்றால் மற்ற PARLOUR விட அதிகம் இருக்கும்.

மேலே தந்த diet CHART weight loss treatment செல்லும் நபருக்கு தருவது.நான் pm பண்ணுவதற்கு பதில் போஸ்ட் செய்து விட்டேன்.அவர்களது diet சர்ட் பப்ளிக் போஸ்ட் செய்ய கூடாது என் நினைக்கிறேன். வசதிபடைத்தவர்களை வாடிக்கையாளர்களாக கொண்ட FITNESS centre

Last edited by chan; 11th Oct 2016 at 01:56 PM.
    kasri66 and premabarani like this.