Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree73Likes

PCOS Weight Loss

Discussions on "PCOS Weight Loss" in "Weight Loss Diet and Guide" forum.

Eswarisiva is offline Citizen's of Penmai

Re: PCOS Weight Loss

Hello friends,

I saw this thread long back ago and I want to reply badly, but due to heavy work( with 2 kid one is 2 yr old) I unable to reply.

Today I got time( 10pm) . I am having pcos due to this now I am having type 2 diabetes. Diet control is not possible because If I start diet by that time only I feel more hungry then any other time. So I just want to see what is the ulternative to reduce my wait.

after delivery I gained a lot 240.
    1.My first step is to do 40 mins excersies . ( for 6 months I reduce only 5 lbs)
    positive point is I am noting getting more wait and I eat all the food. Weekly 1 outing lunch with all veg and no veg.
    2.after that I just add more fruits whenever I feel sweet carving I am taking all fruits
    3. Now I am adding more Indian herbs saying garlic, ginger methi powder in buttermilk....

now I got reduce upto 220 nearly 20 lbs I lost in last 1 yr.

i am not telling don't do any diet.but don't loose ur confidence towards loosing ur wait.

I ask My doctors how to cure pcos she said reduce the wait . But wait gain is because of pcos then what is the real cure to get ride of this.?...

Changing our food habit.... She said.....

so take the food as you want but increase protein amount in your food. That will help to prevent diabetes.

most of them having pcos is difficult of having baby. My doctor advise me 1 trick. Those who are having pcos they don't know the ovulation date. If you know ur ovulation then u can do the intercourse by that time. That is the key process of getting pergrent. Use ovulation strip to find ovulation.

friends be positive .....

If any one want to know what type of treatment for getting pergrent I am willing to help.

If anyone find anything wrong in this please ignore this I just want to share my feeling bye.

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by Eswarisiva; 26th Sep 2013 at 08:08 AM.
    Thanks &regards,
    Eswari

shirleydavid82 is offline Friends's of Penmai

very interesting.. hope i too lose some weight

shirleydavid82 is offline Friends's of Penmai

thanx for the advice

rakul is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Archana Aravindan

good thread for pcos peoples

Radhu is offline Newbie

Hey kalpusree,
    please always add juicy vegetables like bottle guard, pumpkin, watermelon, tomatoes in your meal. Try to take 6 tomatoes in night as your dinner. Trust me, it helps to reduce belly fat. Lots of water ofcourse.

Thanks, Radhu

realaishu is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Aishwarya

You shouldn't keep on thinking about this problem. This will leads you stress. So Be Cool. I'm also suffering from PCOS from the past 6 years. I have taken treatment also. I'm not yet married. But i have awareness about this. I will give you tips.

* Prepare a diet chart(Try Nalini Vikram's chart)
    *Reduce the intake of Sugar. Instead add jaggery, honey.
    *Avoid junk foods,fast food, chocolates, ice cream,oily foods.
    *Include full grains, hi-fibre foods. You may have sprouts,green vegetables, fruits, salads.
    *Walk for atleast 45 mins a day,do exercise regularly.It is must to reduce your belly.
    *Have omega 3 fatty acid foods.(Fish,badam,egg....)
    *Have flax seeds.
    * Have green tea with lemon, honey.
    *Eat 3-4 badam(soaked overnight) a day.
    *Have aloevera in the empty stomach.This is one of the best medicine i have ever seen. Giving best results.(this has cured my irregular period)
    *Please take less carbohydrate food. Avoid white foods like sugar,salt,rice.
    *Don't eat much at a time. You should eat less quantity for more intervals.

If you follow these things regularly you will surely get conceived my dear friends.

Last edited by realaishu; 4th Feb 2014 at 06:02 PM.
    Mary Daisy and sujathakarthik like this.

vishwa03 is offline Newbie

Good tips... Difficult part is cutting down the rice since that's our main food... Willl try

Mary Daisy likes this.

sujathakarthik is offline Citizen's of Penmai

Hi kamala.don't get depressed.I know giving advice is very easy.I'm also suffering from PCOS.I was 89 kg when i started only with diet i didn't reduce not even 1 kg in 3 weeks then i started going for walk then only my weight reduced.I know it will take long time but don't lose your hope
    Just start healthy life style.follow proper diet chart.include more protein in your meals.(less carb plus more protein will do wonders)
    PCOS is a hormonal condition involving high levels of insulin. So try to eat low GI food(instead of rice try varaghu arisi or quinoa) or you want to eat rice take little quantity combine with more protein and daily 30 min slowly do some activity go for walk or yoga.weight loss progress will be very slow in PCOD. But if u try to reduce weight sure it will help you.don't give up.start slowly, increase your stamina.All the best

Quote Originally Posted by kamalasekar View Post
    add me girls i too have pcos. is there is any treatment that will work for this. i am very much depressed, since i can't even reduce the weight and also i can't able to get conceived.

did any of you got conceived after pcos treatment

Last edited by sujathakarthik; 7th Feb 2014 at 08:04 PM.
    Mary Daisy and realaishu like this.

murukeshwari is offline Newbie

nice tips. but difficult to follow

bubbly08 is offline Newbie

tell me which foods i can take for weight loss during pcos