Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree26Likes

weight loss weight loss weight loss


Discussions on "weight loss weight loss weight loss" in "Weight Loss Diet and Guide" forum.


  1. #11
    jv_66's Avatar
    jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31,985

    Re: weight loss weight loss weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by sujathapratheep View Post
    i wanna reduce weight. pls help me

    age - 24
    height - 156cm
    weight - 75
    daily activites - im home maker. just doing house work and walking for 4 days for 30 mins

    food habits - breakfast - 2 idly and 1 dosa

    lunch - limited

    dinner - 2 or 3 chappathy or dosai


    Hi Sujatha,

    Yes, you are over weight for your height. You should reduce atleast 20kgs.

    You may try the following to reduce your weeight.

    1. Your breakfast is OK.

    2. For your Lunch, you can take BROWN RICE, instead of White rice, which increases the weight.

    3. During dinner, avoid any Carbohydrate. Take OATMEAL only. You can either make idly , dosa , upma out of Oats . Or, make a thick porridge of Oats, in which you can add little rasam or buttermilk to taste and eat it.
    Oats will surely reduce the weight.
    4. In betwee
    n two meals, take fruits, Marie biscuits, salads, sprouted grains, cooked vegetables etc., to have a filling effect.
    5. You can do BRISK WALKING both in the morning and evening for 5 days a week.
    6. For quite sometime, you can try only fruits in the night for dinner. After you tend to reduce the weight considerably
    , you can continue with Oats diet.
    7. You can take horsegram (kollu) , cook along with rice, take that water as soup and the grain as sundal.
    8. similarly, you can take chickpeas ( kothukadalai), and eat this as sundal.
    9. Avoid all sugary items. Do not use sugar in any form.
    10. You can make juice of raw vellaipooshani, suraikaai, mullangi and drink as it is. These will help in weight reduction.



    Sponsored Links
    Jayanthy





  2. #12
    Thahseen's Avatar
    Thahseen is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: weight loss weight loss weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Hi Sujatha,

    Yes, you are over weight for your height. You should reduce atleast 20kgs.

    You may try the following to reduce your weeight.

    1. Your breakfast is OK.

    2. For your Lunch, you can take BROWN RICE, instead of White rice, which increases the weight.

    3. During dinner, avoid any Carbohydrate. Take OATMEAL only. You can either make idly , dosa , upma out of Oats . Or, make a thick porridge of Oats, in which you can add little rasam or buttermilk to taste and eat it.
    Oats will surely reduce the weight.
    4. In betwee
    n two meals, take fruits, Marie biscuits, salads, sprouted grains, cooked vegetables etc., to have a filling effect.
    5. You can do BRISK WALKING both in the morning and evening for 5 days a week.
    6. For quite sometime, you can try only fruits in the night for dinner. After you tend to reduce the weight considerably
    , you can continue with Oats diet.
    7. You can take horsegram (kollu) , cook along with rice, take that water as soup and the grain as sundal.
    8. similarly, you can take chickpeas ( kothukadalai), and eat this as sundal.
    9. Avoid all sugary items. Do not use sugar in any form.
    10. You can make juice of raw vellaipooshani, suraikaai, mullangi and drink as it is. These will help in weight reduction.

    Hai JV dhee,
    One important thing I want to say here....naan early morning ( empty stomach)
    vellaipooshani with lemon juice kudikkum poothu gastric problem vanthadu.so ,gastric problem ullavanga pls avoid it...
    ----Junaidha ---



    sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.
    JUNAIDHA

  3. #13
    dharani242's Avatar
    dharani242 is offline Newbie
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    69

    Re: weight loss weight loss weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by gopinathk View Post
    hai laxmi & hema,

    first reduce your daily intake food to 50%...drink more water
    start with brisk walking daily 30mins

    u will start reducing ur weight gradually by 0.5kg per week
    I think everyone can follow this tips easily.thanks gopinath

    With Thanks,
    Dharani

  4. #14
    dharani242's Avatar
    dharani242 is offline Newbie
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    69

    Re: weight loss weight loss weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Hi Sujatha,

    Yes, you are over weight for your height. You should reduce atleast 20kgs.

    You may try the following to reduce your weeight.

    1. Your breakfast is OK.

    2. For your Lunch, you can take BROWN RICE, instead of White rice, which increases the weight.

    3. During dinner, avoid any Carbohydrate. Take OATMEAL only. You can either make idly , dosa , upma out of Oats . Or, make a thick porridge of Oats, in which you can add little rasam or buttermilk to taste and eat it.
    Oats will surely reduce the weight.
    4. In betwee
    n two meals, take fruits, Marie biscuits, salads, sprouted grains, cooked vegetables etc., to have a filling effect.
    5. You can do BRISK WALKING both in the morning and evening for 5 days a week.
    6. For quite sometime, you can try only fruits in the night for dinner. After you tend to reduce the weight considerably
    , you can continue with Oats diet.
    7. You can take horsegram (kollu) , cook along with rice, take that water as soup and the grain as sundal.
    8. similarly, you can take chickpeas ( kothukadalai), and eat this as sundal.
    9. Avoid all sugary items. Do not use sugar in any form.
    10. You can make juice of raw vellaipooshani, suraikaai, mullangi and drink as it is. These will help in weight reduction.
    Weight koraikanumna,
    Lunch saptitu thungalama kudatha sister ?

    jv_66 likes this.
    With Thanks,
    Dharani

  5. #15
    jeyraja's Avatar
    jeyraja is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jeyalekshmi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    madurai
    Posts
    110

    Re: weight loss weight loss weight loss

    Hi
    age - 37
    height - 165cm
    weight - 78.5
    daily activites - I`m Managing Fancy store, beauty parlour, Tuitions, System Work, and Typing Institute (Everything at my home with my family members help)I dont have time for walk or exercise. but have plan to do yoga in future.
    food habits: I eat 4 if idlies, 3 if dosa, 4 if chapathi, only little rice, will have some vegetables and fruits, some snack.
    I think my weight should be around 65 Kg.
    Is it possible to reduce?



    Last edited by jeyraja; 2nd Apr 2013 at 04:08 PM.
    Jey...

    No one can go back and make a brand new start...
    Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending...

  6. #16
    jv_66's Avatar
    jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31,985

    Re: weight loss weight loss weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by dharani242 View Post
    Weight koraikanumna,
    Lunch saptitu thungalama kudatha sister ?

    Weight koraikanumna, kandippa, saptapuram thoonga koodadhu. Aana kandippa thookam varum.

    So, enna pannunga, thookam varumbodhu, apdiye sofa la okkandhu saanjutu, oru 10 nimisham nalla thoongidunga, andha deep sleep podhum. Adhuku apram, namakke thookam kalainju poidum. paduthu thoongina, romba neram thoongiduvom. Adhuku idhu better, aprama veetu velayum (or off. velai) nalla seyyalaam.


    sumathisrini and dharani242 like this.
    Jayanthy





  7. #17
    jv_66's Avatar
    jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31,985

    Re: weight loss weight loss weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by jeyraja View Post
    Hi
    age - 37
    height - 165cm
    weight - 78.5
    daily activites - I`m Managing Fancy store, beauty parlour, Tuitions, System Work, and Typing Institute (Everything at my home with my family members help)I dont have time for walk or exercise. but have plan to do yoga in future.
    food habits: I eat 4 if idlies, 3 if dosa, 4 if chapathi, only little rice, will have some vegetables and fruits, some snack.
    I think my weight should be around 65 Kg.
    Is it possible to reduce?



    Hi Jeya,


    No dear, for your height you can be upto 60 kgs. only. 65 is for gents(for this height).

    Yoga will also help to reduce weight ( as an exercise). But this alone will not help.

    The main thing which plays an important role in reducing weight is following a strict DIET.

    So, you can try all the methods which I have mentioned earlier.

    Though you are quite busy, this doesn't involve Physical strain.

    So, do not starve.

    Never skip the Breakfast. You can have lots of buttermilk in between. All the other methods, can also be followed by you.

    The dinner should be had within 8 p.m. After that, 2 hours later, you can go to sleep. The dinner should not be rich at all.

    உண்ணும் வகை நமது முன்னோர்களால் இவ்வாறு சொல்லப் பட்டு இருக்கிறது.

    காலை உணவு - போகியைப் போல் உண்ண வேண்டும் (ராஜாவைப் போல் )

    மதிய உணவு - யோகியைப் போல் உண்ண வேண்டும் (சந்யாசியைப் போல் )

    இரவு உணவு - ரோகியைப் போல் உண்ண வேண்டும் ( வியாதி வந்தவனைப் போல் )

    ஆக," போகி - யோகி - ரோகி
    " இதை எப்போதும் ஞாபகம் வைத்துக் கொண்டால் நலம் .

    Last edited by jv_66; 2nd Apr 2013 at 06:50 PM.
    sumathisrini likes this.
    Jayanthy





  8. #18
    jeyraja's Avatar
    jeyraja is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jeyalekshmi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    madurai
    Posts
    110

    Re: weight loss weight loss weight loss

    Ok dear,

    I will try to follow the tips mentioned by you.
    I will be busy till 8.30, then preparation of dinner, so it is getting late to have the dinner.
    I should try to do it earlier.
    Anyway thank u for your ideas.

    Jey...

    jv_66 likes this.
    Jey...

    No one can go back and make a brand new start...
    Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending...

  9. #19
    jv_66's Avatar
    jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31,985

    Re: weight loss weight loss weight loss

    Quote Originally Posted by jeyraja View Post
    Ok dear,

    I will try to follow the tips mentioned by you.
    I will be busy till 8.30, then preparation of dinner, so it is getting late to have the dinner.
    I should try to do it earlier.
    Anyway thank u for your ideas.

    Jey...


    You can also take PLAIN GREEN TEA , without adding milk or sugar in it, for 4 times a day. This will really remove the extra fat from our body.

    Jayanthy





  10. #20
    skin care is offline Newbie
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    US
    Posts
    14

    Re: weight loss weight loss weight loss

    Dancing is best exercise to loose weight. Do it daily at least one hour and see the difference in one month.

    Last edited by Nishahameetha; 4th Apr 2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: External Links Removed

loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter