Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By sushilaa
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By Rudhraa

how to maintain weight after weight loss

Discussions on "how to maintain weight after weight loss" in "Weight Loss Diet and Guide" forum.

sushilaa is offline Newbie

how to maintain weight after weight loss

I had losed nerly 5 kgs in the last 3 months by controlling diet and exercise, so now the biggest task to me is to maintain the weight. pls help me to maintain weight after weight loss.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: how to maintain weight after weight loss

Dear Sushilaa, Once you have achieved a desired weight, a positive attitude is very important in your efforts to successfully maintain it. To lose weight permanently, you must make a commitment to gradually adopt a healthier way of life.
    Don’t fall back on those unhealthy eating habits you had before you lost weight.

Keep the following tips in mind:
    • Do not skip meals. Skipping meals can slow your metabolism down. Skipping meals can also cause overeating later in the day.
    • Weigh yourself once a week. Monitoring your weight will help you stop weight gain from occurring by creating the awareness. You may not always feel a difference in how your clothes fit. To ensure you are eating healthy, keep an accurate food journal. Write down everything you eat or drink. Be honest and accurate, otherwise the journal is not as helpful. The food journal will help you realize when higher calorie foods are being included more frequently then they should. Recording when you exercise (and how long) will also help you to look at trends. Are you gaining weight because you are eating the same but stopped exercising?
    • Eat a variety of foods to get all the nutrients you need.
    • Include choices from whole grains, fruits, vegetables and lean protein sources.
    • Be sure to get plenty of activity every day. Physical activity is one of the most important aspects of keeping weight off, so do your best to keep active every day.

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

Rudhraa is offline Moderator & Blogger Commander's of Penmai

do walking or any exercise regularly that's the best way to maintain weight.

sumathisrini likes this.
    Universal Rule Never Change!
    What you send out, comes back.
    What you sow, you reap.
    What you give, you get.

Bagavad Gita Discussion Group| Must Read Motivational Books!

hi sushila, tell me how you reduced the weight ? i a m also trying to lose weight nearly 10 kgs.