Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By malligachandran
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By Parasakthi

how to lose weight at hips

Discussions on "how to lose weight at hips" in "Weight Loss Diet and Guide" forum.

how to lose weight at hips

i have more weight at hips, help me how to reduce weight at hips?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: how to lose weight at hips

Dear Malliga Chandran, I understand your problem,. Here I suggest following steps to enable you reduce your weight in the hip area. Have a try .

1. One of the easiest exercises to lose hip fat is by simply jumping on a trampoline. Begin by jumping for a two minute period.

2. By adding a short walk to your day, you will exercise the hip area and begin to attack the deposited fat cells.

3. Toning the abdominal muscles will also help lose hip fat. This can be done by performing a variety of ab exercises such as twists or crunches. Do not over do it with these. Abdominal exercises are most effective when done three times a week.

4. Squats are a great way to reduce unwanted fat on the hips. This is a simple exercise. You begin in an upright position and bend your knees, lowering your body. Then come back up. Not only will this exercise help with hip fat, but it will also tone leg muscles.

5. Cardio exercises are the best way to lose fat from the body. A complete cardio workout will speed the metabolism and burn calories. These exercises do not build muscle but they strengthen the heart and help burn calories.

All the best

sumathisrini likes this.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Re: how to lose weight at hips

இரவில் அன்னாசிப் பழத்தை (ஒரு பழத்தில் பாதி) சின்னதாக கட் பண்ணி, அத்துடன் 2 ஸ்பூன் ஓமம் சேர்த்து தண்ணீர் ஊற்றி நன்கு வேகவைத்து விடுங்கள். அடுத்த நாள் காலை நேரமே எழுந்து, அதனை நன்கு கைகளால் பிசைந்து, வடிகட்டி குடிக்கவும்.

உங்கள் அளவுக்கு அதிகமான எடை குறைய ஒரு எளிய வழி..

sumathisrini likes this.