Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paridhi

gm diet reviews

Discussions on "gm diet reviews" in "Weight Loss Diet and Guide" forum.

Paridhi is offline Newbie

gm diet reviews

hi. if any of you following gm diet pls share your experience and opinions about gm diet. is it a healthy diet for loosing weight.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumitra likes this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: gm diet reviews

Dear Paridhi,

Here is my experience following GM Diet for a week.

On day one of the GM Diet, I am supposed to eat unlimited amount of fruits from the melon family. I survived the day eating one watermelon and so many cucumbers. By evening I started feeling slightly weak with a slight headache. Other than that the first day went very well.

I got up the next day morning and checked my weight. The very thought that I lost 1.5 lb in a day was an encouraging news to start eating just raw and baked vegetables with the hope of losing more. In the morning I ate a baked potato and after that I had uncooked cauliflower, spinach, cut beans and carrot as food on the second day. Of all the seven days this was the most difficult day to survive. I felt really tired and I thought I may not make it to day seven. But somehow I managed to hold on till the next day.

Lost another 1.5 lb on 3rd morning. I realized that the GM Diet plan was really working and that was enough to get me going. I had cauliflower, carrots, grapes, apple, water melon and cucumber on that day where I can have any vegetables and any fruits (except bananas) in unlimited quantity. This day was not as tough as day 2 but still have cravings for other food.

On 4th day morning I have already lost 5 pounds from. From 4th day it was a smooth ride. Craving for food was gone totally and I never felt tired after day three. I was supposed to eat up to 8 bananas, must drink 3 cups of milk and Soup. I could manage to eat only 6 bananas and drank 3 cups of milk and soup. I was surprised how easy this day went by.

On 5th day morning for my shock I realized that I gained two pounds. Later I realized talking to people who did GM Diet earlier that I should have been drinking the reduced fat milk instead of the whole milk on day four. Anyways I continued with the diet. I must eat six tomatoes on that day. I took six tomatoes. I never felt tired the entire day. I think I was well into the GM Diet Plan. Till end of day four, I drank around 4 liters of water but from day five I increased it to around 6 to 7 liters of water.

On the morning of 6th day, I noticed a reduction of 7.5 lbs (3.5 kgs) in 5 days! I had lots and lots of vegetable on this day apart from drinking plenty of water. I could see a noticeable difference in the way I look and overall I was feeling great that day. I was feeling happy that I did this GM Diet.

My weight remained the same on the morning of day seven. On day 7 I had a cup of cooked brown rice, lots of pure fruit juice that does not contain added sugar and vegetables in the form of cauliflower, broccoli and carrot. Seventh day I even did not even feel that I am on a diet plan as it went like a normal day.

I got up in the morning and went directly to check my weight. I lost exactly 10 pounds (4.5 kgs) in 7 days!

To wind-up – if you are really serious about losing weight GM Diet is a “good start”. It helps you to clean your system by removing a part of the unwanted substances from your body. Talking to the people who have done GM diet earlier everyone was telling me that if you go back to the old eating habits after the GM diet, in no time you will gain back the weight. So key here is, once successfully done with GM diet, don’t sit back and relax but start doing exercise so that your body does not accumulate more unwanted stuff again. No Pain, No Gain, right?