Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree28Likes

Pcos Women Diet and Exercise

Discussions on "Pcos Women Diet and Exercise" in "Weight Loss Diet and Guide" forum.

Saranya Sekar is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Saranya Sekar

Pcos Women Diet and Exercise

Hi friends
    Pcos women இங்க நீங்க face பண்ற problems பத்தியும் daily exercise, diet பத்தியும் நாம இங்க தினம் பேசலாம். உங்களோட post மத்தவங்களுக்கு help அ இருக்கும்.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    "TALK TO YOURSELF ONCE IN A DAY
    OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS MEETING AN EXCELLENT PERSON IN THE WORLD"

Real Name
    Saranya Sekar

Re: Pcos Women Diet and Exercise

எனக்கு pcos இருக்குனு doctor confirm பண்ணி 2 வருஷம் ஆகிடுச்சி. Weight குறைக்க try பண்றேன் ஆனா ரொம்ப கஷ்டமா இருக்கு.
    Nutrition கிட்ட இருந்து diet chart வாங்கி follow பண்ணிட்டு இருக்கேன்.
    ஆனா exercise பண்ண எப்படி motivation gain பண்றதுனே தெரியல. ஒரு நாள் பண்ணா நாலு நாள் பண்ரது இல்லை.

friends pls எதாவது idea இருந்தா சொல்லுங்க.
    Thanks in advance

Real Name
    Saranya Sekar

Hi Friends,

Today my talk is about-- Sugar and Weight Gain

How are you guys? I have come up with a very important topic today. Though you all know that refined and processed sugars are bad and you should replace it; I still am going to sing the same song again.

What I am here for today is to discuss how sugar is bad for you. May I now have the pleasure of jumping direct to the topic? Thank you! Here it goes:

• Sugar has heaps of calories and nutrition- none. Yes, sugar is empty in terms of nutritive value, it is only and only calories.

• How our body reacts when it sees sugar being put inside it? It can do just two things- either use it for energy or store it as fat. Does all the sugar get converted to energy? Analyse your daily routine and answer for yourselves. As far as my thinking goes – no it does get converted and used up as energy completely. So what is the second option- tell me, tell me c’mon- well yes it gets stored up as fat.

• Sugar causes insulin resistance. When you eat sugar, insulin is generated in the body to regulate that level of sugar in our blood. More the sugar you eat higher is the blood sugar spike and more is the insulin produced. This is a continuous process where it reaches a point known as insulin resistance. That is the reason for diabetes in many.

• Sugar is addictive my dear friends. You say no? Let me explain. When you eat sugar your brain releases hormones that make you feel good. Remember the heroine in your English movies munch on innumerable choco balls to get over their heart breaks or breakups with the heroes. Why? Because that is supposed to give them a sense of happiness. Sugar makes you feel good and you cannot resist munching on more once you start. So at the end, you get over with your break up or not but you surely get over with your weight loss goals.:P

• Sugar does not come only in the white crystal form, it comes in fruit drinks, aerated drink, flavoured things available in the market, the evil corn syrup in sauces and other things etc. “So you have to chuck each one of these out, only then you can say I have quit sugar. What is the Benefit

Try kicking the monster out of your food completely and see the results for yourselves.

Last edited by Saranya Sekar; 26th Sep 2013 at 09:09 AM.
    sumathisrini and Mary Daisy like this.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saranya Sekar View Post
    எனக்கு pcos இருக்குனு doctor confirm பண்ணி 2 வருஷம் ஆகிடுச்சி. Weight குறைக்க try பண்றேன் ஆனா ரொம்ப கஷ்டமா இருக்கு.
    ஆனா exercise பண்ண எப்படி motivation gain பண்றதுனே தெரியல. ஒரு நாள் பண்ணா நாலு நாள் பண்ரது இல்லை.

Thanks in advance
    Hi Saranya,

Ungalala exercise panna mudiylanna, Dailyum walking pora habit vechukonga. Thinamum Morning & Evening long distance ku walk poitu Vanga. Athuve ungaluku weight reduce panna nalla help pannum. Neighbours and friends kooda walking pora palakkathai yerpaduthikonga, so oru nal neenga skip panra mathiri vanthalum, adutha nal avangale ungala yen walking varalannu iluthuttu poiduvanga..

gayathrib is offline Newbie

hai

very nice reply,,,
    nice to know the facts

Parasakthi and Saranya Sekar like this.

sumathisrini is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Thanks in advance
    வேதாத்திரி மகரிஷி யின் எளிய முறை உடற் பயிற்சி

நமது உடலுக்கும் உயிருக்கும் இடையே ஒத்த உறவு, இனிமையான உறவு , நன்முறையில் நீடித்திருப்பதற்கு ரத்த ஓட்டம், வெப்ப ஓட்டம், காற்றோட்டம் சரியாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.

உடற்பயிற்சியைத் தொடர்ந்து செய்வதன் மூலம் இந்த ஓட்டங்களை சரிப்படுத்திக் கொள்ளலாம்.

உடற்பயிற்சியின் அவசியம் பற்றி மகரிஷி

மேலும் விவரங்களுக்கு நீங்கள் உங்கள் இருப்பிடத்திற்கு அருகில் உள்ள மனவளக்கலை மன்றத்தை அணுகலாம். அங்கு உடலையும் மனதையும் சீரமைக்க பல பயிற்சிகளை சொல்லித் தருகிறார்கள். அவற்றை கற்று நீங்கள் உங்கள் பிரச்சனைகளிலிருந்து விடுபடலாம்.

நீங்கள் சென்னையில் எந்த இடத்தில் வசிக்கிறீர்கள் என்று எனக்கு PM செய்தால், நான் உங்கள் இருப்பிடத்திற்கு அருகில் உள்ள மனவளக்கலை மன்றத்தின் விலாசத்தை உங்களுக்கு தர முயற்சிக்கிறேன்.

Real Name
    Saranya Sekar

Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post

Hi Saranya,

Ungalala exercise panna mudiylanna, Dailyum walking pora habit vechukonga. Thinamum Morning & Evening long distance ku walk poitu Vanga. Athuve ungaluku weight reduce panna nalla help pannum. Neighbours and friends kooda walking pora palakkathai yerpaduthikonga, so oru nal neenga skip panra mathiri vanthalum, adutha nal avangale ungala yen walking varalannu iluthuttu poiduvanga..
    Thanks for the help Naa chennai la iruken. It is very difficult to walk out in this polution.. I have a treadmill at home. And I started doing some yogasanas. But also it is too difficult to continue. Motivation gain pandradhukulla podhum podhum nu aaidudhu..
    Anyways thanks for the help akka.. I'll try to disturb my friends

Parasakthi and sumathisrini like this.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the help Naa chennai la iruken. It is very difficult to walk out in this polution.. I have a treadmill at home. And I started doing some yogasanas. But also it is too difficult to continue. Motivation gain pandradhukulla podhum podhum nu aaidudhu..
    Anyways thanks for the help akka.. I'll try to disturb my friends
    Mmm... Motivation gain pandrathuku neenga intha mathiri kooda pannalam. weight reduce pannanum ninaikkara ungaloda friends sernthu oru group form pannikonga. Daily enna enna activities seiyalam appadinu time table pottutu work out pannunga. Avangaloda discuss innaiku yar yar enna enna pannuneenga, etha vittutteengannu. then at the end of the week weight measure panni comparison pannunga. intha mathiri comparison pandrathala, ungaluku oru thani enthu kidaikum athe pola motivationakavum irukum. Yoga or exercise panna sombala irukum pothu unga friends, ippa work out pannitu iruppanga nu ninaichitu neengala pannuveenga.

nama disturb pandrathuku thane namma friends...

Real Name
    Saranya Sekar

Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post

Mmm... Motivation gain pandrathuku neenga intha mathiri kooda pannalam. weight reduce pannanum ninaikkara ungaloda friends sernthu oru group form pannikonga. Daily enna enna activities seiyalam appadinu time table pottutu work out pannunga. Avangaloda discuss innaiku yar yar enna enna pannuneenga, etha vittutteengannu. then at the end of the week weight measure panni comparison pannunga. intha mathiri comparison pandrathala, ungaluku oru thani enthu kidaikum athe pola motivationakavum irukum. Yoga or exercise panna sombala irukum pothu unga friends, ippa work out pannitu iruppanga nu ninaichitu neengala pannuveenga.

nama disturb pandrathuku thane namma friends...
    ...True akka..
    Idhe kuda naa try pannen. But PCos irukravangaluku normala person vida kammiya weight loss aagum. That is ippo normal personaala 4kgs weight loss panna mudinja, Pcos womenaala 1kg than panna mudiyum. Because namma fat romba stubborn'a irukum and as well as the hormones. Udambula adhu ishathuku kanna pinna nu velayaadum. Weight loss panna hormones edam kudukadhu. that is my problem. Friends kuda indha madhiri workout pannum bodhu, they'll loss much than me. Adhuve oru disappointment aaidudhu.. But kandippa naa again try pandren akka.. Thanks for the reply..

Real Name
    Saranya Sekar

All About Vitamin C
    Hi Everybody,

Pcos Women Diet and Exercise-download.jpg
    We choose our food items according to the nutrients they contain. “This food item is rich in vitamin A let me buy this, that fruit has a lot of vitamin C, I will eat it” and so on.” What is Vitamin C, what are its sources, what if we do not get enough vitamin C? If such are the question that pop up in your mind often, this post is for you.

What is Vitamin C?

Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin.

What does Vitamin C do?
    • It has a big hand in wound healing
    • You know about anti-oxidants right? Vitamin A, C and E are considered as antioxidant vitamins.

• It is very important for cardiovascular system of human body. The anti-oxidant properties of Vitamin C help in de-clogging the plaques in the arteries, thus maintaining a proper blood flow.
    • It is important for body’s immune system too.
    • It helps in collagen synthesis. Collagen is essential part of connective tissue and connective tissue forms the framework of the body.

How much vitamin C do we need in a day?
    Around 70-90mg. Requirement increases at the time of pregnancy or lactation by 20-40mg

Sources of vitamin C:
    Vegetable sources

Pcos Women Diet and Exercise-download-1-.jpgPcos Women Diet and Exercise-download-4-.jpg
    Guavas, potatoes, cabbage, cauliflower, all citrus fruits, Indian gooseberry, green chillies, broccoli etc.

Animal sources:
    Meat- liver, kidney, fish etc
    Vitamin C is stored in all the tissues and the stores generally last for about 2 months if we have a deficient diet.

What happens with the deficiency of Vitamin C?
    Its absence causes a disease state called Scurvy.

Symptoms are:
    • Very small bleeding spots around hair follicles of the skin
    • Gums swell up a lot and they bleed. The teeth become loose from their positions.
    • Some small small patches form around feet and ankle which depicts the clotting of blood beneath the skin. You may call them bruises in simple terms.
    • Wound healing is delayed.
    • Nose bleeds may occur
    • Due to all this the person may become anaemic
    • General weakness occurs

Vitamin C deficiency can occur in infants and children too.

What are the preventive steps?
    • Pregnant and lactating mothers should be given diet rich in vitamin C.
    • Most of the times, ole members of our family do not take much food, they are just like children at that age. They should be given vitamin C supplements then.
    • While undergoing any surgery or when you get burns, at the time of infections etc. you should be taking vitamin C supplements for quick recovery.

What is hypervitaminosis C?
    • Some people have a habit of taking supplements without doctor’s consent, often in high doses too. Don’t think only deficiency has ill effects, over consumption of vitamins also has side effects.
    • Large amounts of vitamin c intake may cause stone formation.
    • Long term use of vitamin c may interfere with vitamin b12 absorption.

So that is all about vitamin C. See you soon guys..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pcos Women Diet and Exercise-stock-photo-letter-c-made-fruits-isolated-white-106938320.jpg   Pcos Women Diet and Exercise-download-2-.jpg