Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree568Likes

weight loss friends for support and motivate

Discussions on "weight loss friends for support and motivate" in "Weight Loss Diet and Guide" forum.

sgr37 is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Poorna

Re: weight loss friends for support and motivate

Hi westeria,
    Yesterday i am forced to cut my B'fast, Lunch as i went out at 6.15 after morning Tea, and back by 12.40, had one tomato soup (home made- as the readymade ones have extra starch for thickness) then slept till 4.15, got up to rush my son for his class, so B'fast & lunch forcefully left. Thne at nigh had roti3, mix dal with salad.
    But i could not avoid MILK as i need extra calcium..But i started doing the sweeping of floors a month back, and washing the cloths is always with hands, as water scarcity in our area... Yesterday met my doctor, she adviced to take Food on regular intervals, with alternating solid, liquids.(like first tea liquid, next B'fast solid) Told to have 2 cups of Dhal a day to get adequate protein, and never miss milk at night for calcium. As onset of osterioporosis will start at 40+++ i have 3 more weeks to my targets!!!!!!

Sponsored Links

Real Name
    Poorna

Todays plan
    Tea 7.00 am
    B'fast 9.30 am ( 1 chappati + vegetables 1cup + 2 cucumber)
    mid time 11.45 am 1 cup Soup + 2 biscuits
    lunch 2.45 pm (3 phulkas+ veg mixed dal)
    Walk 4.15 to 5.30
    Tea 6.30 pm
    Dinner 8.30 (2 dosa + sambar) & curd rice
    night walk 10 to 10.30

wisteria is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi poorna, today am not able to follow my food items. i ate sweet and wraffer biscuits a lot today.
    so, i think am regaing my weight again soonly.
    am tempt to eat.

i try to lock my mouth for sweets.
    i walked one hour only.

tmw i plan to walk 2hrs 30mins
    let see....

Real Name
    Poorna

Westeria,
    This DEEWALI week is FULL of sweets, and Its hard to keep lock to our mouth. We should not be tough with our dieting chart, should join celebrations with family and others. I am planning to have slight change in my diet, so as to avoid un necessary calories. From tomarrow, will take my b'fast mostly in semi-solid form. Oats, Ragi, or dhalia kanji.
    Lunch will be small cup rice, with rasam + 1 vegetable, buttermilk, dinner will be 2 idlis or 1 dosa. This will be for next 1 week or till wednesday. Mainly to balance the calories intake. But we can try, drinking WATER before our cheating sweets/savories intake!! My views will be , we should not avoid any occasion, as it will prick me a lot like SACRIFICing. Better to hav little change to cut calories and i will surely limit myself with 1 sweet per day! (Deewali excuse,,) Will take Garlic liberally as this will surely dilute the calories. Drinking HOTWATER after intake of sweets will help a lot.

Rudhraa is offline Moderator & Blogger Commander's of Penmai

hi wisteria and sgr,

Festival time is really hard time for weight losers! Google for "stop sweet cravings naturally" plenty of tips are there, try hope it helps you.

Universal Rule Never Change!
    What you send out, comes back.
    What you sow, you reap.
    What you give, you get.

Bagavad Gita Discussion Group| Must Read Motivational Books!

Hi

Count your good deeds every morning and fill your mind with positive thoughts.That is secret to begin happy and inspired all day long. - Voile corine.
    Good Morning,

This DEEWALI week is FULL of sweets, and Its hard to keep lock to our mouth

yes poorna, that why i ate lot sweets yesterday at the time my family members remember about my weight loss eventhough i ate.

i try to reduce the intakes of sweet...

they suggested whatever you want eat but do your workout more according to your intakes this one helps to maintain a weight.

today menu's,
    coffee - 7.30
    milk - 10.00
    veg salads - 12.30
    green tea - 3.00
    buttermilk - 5.00
    oats - 7.30.

try to follow this thing without intake of sweets.
    Am not able to cut the milk and coffee, it difficult to me so try to avoid evening time.

without coffee in morning am not comfortable, i think am addict to drink coffee poorna...

Any way, diwali celebrations are starting......

"Stop worrying about missed oppourtunities and start looking for new ones". - Pei

Have a good day...

Real Name
    Poorna

Westeria,
    Your todays menu is Liquid diet, seems GOOD. Am addicted to TEA. I was taking 10-12 cups in a day before 1 year. That too an added reason for my weight, as i fully avoid b'fast, lunch and run the whole day with TEA only. Now trying hard to follow menu and time!

Real Name
    Poorna

Today's menu
    6.30 Tea
    9.30 1 roti + boiled vegetable 1 cup
    11.30 Med size Apple-1
    2.45 Rice + sambar + 2 roti+ vegetabel + curd(heavy meals- hav to compensate the extra calories with walk, and sacrificing Dinner)
    Will have lime water with Salt in evening , adn dinner will be Oats kanji. No milk and walk is for 2 hrs i am planning!!

Hi poorna,
    Today i ate sweets
    So, worry about maintaining a current weight.
    At the same time i walked 30minutes only so worry....

try to walk everyday two hours tmw onwards.

Sriramajayam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    விசு @ Visu
    Blog Entries

உடல் எடை குறையனுமா? மனசால நினைக்கனுங்க….!

மாறிவரும் உணவுப்பழக்கத்தாலும், உடல் உழைப்பு குறைவான பணிச் சூழல் காரணமாகவும் உடல் எடை அதிகரிப்பு என்பது தவிர்க்க முடியாத ஒன்றாகிவிட்டது. குண்டான உடலை குறைக்க இன்றைக்கு பல்வேறு ஆலோசனைகள் தெரிவிக்கப்படாலும், நம்முடைய உடல் மீது அக்கறை கொண்டு அதை குறைக்க வேண்டும் என்று மனதார நினைத்தால் மட்டுமே உடல் எடையை குறைக்க முடியும் என்கின்றனர் நிபுணர்கள். பணம் செலவில்லாமல் இயற்கையான முறையில் உடல் எடையை குறைக்க அழகியல் வல்லுநர்கள் தரும் ஆலோசனைகளை தெரிந்து கொள்ளலாம்.

மனசால நினைக்கனும்

நம்முடைய உடல் எடையை குறைக்கவேண்டுமெனில் உளரீதியாக நினைக்க வேண்டும் என்கின்றனர் வல்லுநர்கள். அப்பொழுதுதான் நாவை கட்டுப்படுத்தமுடியும். அதை விடுத்து கண்ட நேரத்தில் கண்டதையும் சாப்பிட்டுவிட்டு பின்னர் உடல் எடையை குறைக்க முயற்சி எடுப்பதில் எந்த பலனும் இல்லை என்கின்றனர் நிபுணர்கள். எனவே உடல் எடை குறைப்பு பயிற்சியை முதலில் நம்மிடம் இருந்தே தொடங்கவேண்டும்.

நமக்கான உணவு எது?

நம்முடைய உடலுக்கு தகுந்த உணவு எது என்பதை நாம் தேர்ந்தெடுத்து உண்ணவேண்டும். ருசிக்காக கொழுப்பு நிறைந்த உணவுகளை உண்பதை விடுத்து சத்தான உணவுகளை, குறைந்த கலோரி உள்ள உணவுகளை உண்ணவேண்டும் அப்பொழுதுதான் உடல் எடை எளிதாக குறையும். பாஸ்ட் புட் உணவுகளை அறவே தவிர்க்க வேண்டும் என்பது நிபுணர்களின் அறிவுரை.

நார்ச்சத்துள்ள உணவுகள்

உடல் எடை குறைய முதலில் கவனம் செலுத்தவேண்டியது உணவு. அதுவும் சத்தான ராகி, கோதுமை, ஓட்ஸ் உள்ளிட்ட நார்ச்சத்து நிறைந்த உணவுகளை உண்ணவேண்டும் என்கின்றனர் உணவியல் வல்லுநர்கள். இது உடலுக்கு தேவையான சத்துக்களை நீண்ட நேரம் எடுத்துக்கொள்வது பசி தூண்டும் உணர்வையும் கட்டுப்படுத்துகிறது. இதனால் ரத்தத்தில் சர்க்கரை அளவு கட்டுப்படும்.

தண்ணீர் குடிங்க

உடல் எடையை குறைப்பதில் தண்ணீரின் பங்கு மிக முக்கியமானது. எனவே உணவுக்கு முன்னரே தண்ணீரை குடித்தால் பசி கட்டுப்படும் உணவும் குறைவாக எடுக்கும். இதனால் உடலுக்கு குறைந்த அளவு கலோரியே கிடைக்கும். தண்ணீரானது உடல் எடையை கட்டுக்குள் வைக்கும்.

மெதுவா சாப்பிடுங்க

உணவை நன்றாக அரைத்து மென்று உண்பது உடலுக்கு ஏற்றது. ஏனெனில் ஜீரணத்திற்குத் தேவையான என்சைம்கள் நாவில் இருந்துதான் கிடைக்கின்றன. எனவே சத்தான உணவுகளை அள்ளி விழுங்காமல் நன்றாக மென்று அரைத்து உண்பது அதிக அளவு உணவு உட்கொள்வதை தடுக்கும். உடல் எடையும் கட்டுப்படும்.

நொறுக்குத் தீனிக்கு பை

உடல் எடையை குறைக்க வேண்டும் என்று முடிவு செய்த பின்னர் நொறுக்குத் தீனிக்கு பை சொல்வது அவசியட். எனவே குக்கீஸ், சாக்லேட், சிப்ஸ் போன்றவைகளை தவிர்த்து சுகர் ஃப்ரி சுயிங்கம் மெல்லுங்கள் என்கின்றனர் நிபுணர்கள்.

குறைந்த உப்பு, சர்க்கரைக்கு நோ

தினமும் உபயோகிக்கும் சர்க்கரையின் அளவை குறைத்துக்கொள்வது உடலுக்கு நல்லது என்கின்றனர் நிபுணர்கள். ஏனெனில் நாம் எடுத்துக்கொள்ளும் சர்க்கரை உடலின் கலோரியை அதிகரிக்கிறதாம். ஜூஸ், மில்க்ஷேக் போன்றவற்றிர்க்கு சர்க்கரை உபயோகிக்காமல் பருகுவது உடல் எடையை குறைக்கும் என்பது நிபுணர்களின் அறிவுரை. அதேபோல் உப்பின் அளவையும் குறைத்தே உபயோகிக்க வேண்டும் என்பது அவர்களின் ஆலோசனையாகும்.

உடற்பயிற்சி தேவை

உடற்பயிற்சி என்றாலே ஜிம் போய்தான் செய்யவேண்டும் என்பதில்லை. வீட்டிலேயே எளிமையான எக்ஸர்சைஸ்களை செய்யலாம். இதனால் உடலில் தேங்கும் தேவையற்ற கலோரிகள் எரிக்கப்படுவதோடு, உடல் நலமும் பாதுகாக்கப்படும். உடல் பருமனால் இருதயம் தொடர்பான நோய்கள் ஏற்படுகின்றன. அவற்றை தவிர்க்க நடந்து செல்ல வேண்டிய இடங்களுக்கு வாகனங்களை பயன்படுத்தாமல் நடந்தே செல்லலாம். அதனால் கலோரியும் எரிக்கப்படும், உடலும் சிக் என்று ஆகும்.

புரதம் அவசியம்

உடல் எடையை குறைக்கிறேன் பேர்வழி என்று சத்தான உணவுகளை தவிர்க்க வேண்டாம். அது உடலின் பலத்தை குறைத்துவிடும். உடலின் திசுக்களுக்கு தேவையான புரதச்சத்து நிறைந்த உணவுகளை அவசியமான அளவில் உட்கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்கின்றனர் உணவியல் வல்லுநர்கள். முட்டையின் வெள்ளைக்கரு தினமும் எடுத்துக்கொள்ளலாம். மஞ்சள் கருவை தவிர்த்து விடலாம். ஏனெனில் அதில் அதிக அளவு கொழுப்பு சத்து உள்ளது.

Mayura Akilan Via Tamil Bold Sky

பழகிப் பார் பாசம் தெரியும்.
    பகைத்து பார் வீரம் தெரியும்.

Get in Close with Me to know my Affection!
    Get in Fight with me to know my Braveness!

விசு @ Visu.,
    PENMAI’s Supreme Ruler's of Penmai – II – 22-4-17 to still Date
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Golden Ruler – II – 30-7-15 to 22-4-17 (631days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Silver Ruler - II – 12-2-14 to 30-7-15 (534days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Ruler - 7-3-13 to 12-2-14 (343days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Yuva - 11-2-13 to 7-3-13 (25days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Guru - 5-1-13 to 11-2-13 (38days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Minister - 22-11-12 to 5-1-13 (45days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Commander - 6-11-12 to 22-11-12 (17days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Friend – 19-9-12 to 6-11-12 (49days)