Guru's of Penmai
- Jan 14, 2012
How to Improve Your Memory
Avoid negative thinkers who may plant seeds of doubt in your mind about what you “can” or “should” be doing at whatever age you happen to be. Limit your alcohol consumption since it is not only a depressant but can also affect your memory when overdone.
- Consider going back to school and learning something that interests you.
- Challenge yourself with regular “brain games.”
- Learn a new language.
- Get plenty of sleep every night.
- Stay as active as physically possible.
- Tutor a subject to reinforce your own knowledge.
- Take up hobbies you’ve always wanted to try.
- Interact often with people who inspire positive thinking.
- Use photos, word association and written notes to aid memory recall.
- Eat memory-enhancing foods that include eggs, fatty fish and leafy greens that feed your brain!
Staying optimistic is the key to feeling like you have control of your life.