Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
Vinegar is equally useful in the kitchen as well as in skin care! Want to know how you can use vinegar for your skincare? What are the ways in which Vinegar can be used for our skin?
Read on for an answer to all your questions!
1. Add a small cup of Vinegar to a bucket of water and take a bath with it. Vinegar added to the water helps in reducing body odor.
2. Add a small tablespoon of vinegar to your liquid body wash and wash your body with it. It will make the body skin soft, supple and smooth!
3. Vinegar acts as an astringent for oily skin! Apply Vinegar mixed with water (half-and-half) to your face to reduce redness and thus making your face smooth, and glowing!
4. Sunburns can be treated with Vinegar very easily too! Vinegar maintains pH balance of the skin and cools it down!
5. Irritated mosquito bite? Insect bite? Cuts? Vinegar can treat it all and cool them down! Vinegar helps to cure irritated skin!
6. Fungus problems on feet? Soak your feet in vinegar mixed with water to reduce smelly feet, removing fungus and other germs and thus making them glow!
7. Scrub your feet with a pumice stone and soak your feet in Vinegar mixed with water. This helps in curing dry, cracked heels and makes them soft!
8. Dirty hands? Use your hand wash to remove germs and then wash with some vinegar anf rinse with cool water! This makes your hand soft and super clean!
9. Mash 3 strawberries and add some apple cider vinegar to it. Leave the mixture for 2 hours. Strain the mixture and then apply the juice on your blackheads and leave overnight. This helps with blackheads.
10. Mix onion juice with Vinegar and apply to your age spots. Continuous use may lighten them and prevent further age spots from coming!
NOTE: Do not continue using if Vinegar starts irritating your skin.