3 Essential Face Care Tips

1. Eat a Nutrient Rich Diet
To make your skin glow from within, feed it with all the nutrients it needs. You get those from nature's foods: berries, fruits, greens, nuts and other raw fats. They contain all the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your skin needs to look young and radiant. Avoid things that make your facial skin look dull, greasy and break out like; junk foods, sugar, alcohol and smoking.
2. Drink a Lot of Water
Drink about 8-12 glasses of water every day to keep your skin hydrated and young. It's important that it is clean water, so you don't get any pollution or other bad stuff into your body and skin. So if you haven't already, get yourself a water filter.
3. Use Natural Skin Care Products
Regular skin care products are made of cheap chemicals with long shelf life, which might make you look good today but will make your skin age faster and may even be harmful to your health. To keep looking young and fresh, buy only natural face care products with completely safe and natural ingredients.

In fact, the water that is used to wash faces should be warm, because it will lead to faces losing more fat if water is too hot. They say beauty comes from within, right? Well it’s true, if you eat a healthy, nutrient rich diet, you’re going to have radiant, and beautiful skin.

but i think we can also use tanning lotions for saving ourselves from UV rays. i am asking cause i also use Peau D'or tanning lotion and i think it is good enough. But if you have suggestion then welcome for that...

Cleaning the skin is one of the easiest things you can do. You will need to find a cleanser that will give you good results without causing your skin to become irritated. Just as important is to avoid deep fried foods, processed foods, smoked foods, as well as those that are high in sugar. This type of food can cause blemishes and dull looking skin.

Regular skin care goods are made of cheap chemicals with long life-span, which can cause you to be look really good. Contain all the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that your skin needs to look young.

Coconut oil and other healthy oils can be added to the diet or rubbed onto the skin. Avocado and raw milk are also full of natural saturated fats that can be helpful to the skin. Saturated fats are usually regarded as unhealthy, but some nutritionists are saying that it's the type of saturated fat that makes the difference.

Last edited:
There are many essential face care tip but according to me 3 essential face care tips are Use Natural Skin Care Products, Drink a Lot of Water and Use cosmetic product.

Every person want to ave a beautiful and attractive face. Here are 3 essential face care tips are
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Use natural products skin care
3. Follow a nutritious diet

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.