5 Fruits for Healthy Teeth

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Strawberries

They contain malic acid, which helps remove surface stains on teeth. Take a strawberry, mash it up, add some baking soda and apply it to your teeth. Gently brush off after five minutes for clean and bright teeth.

Watermelon

Synonymous with summer, they are a great source of vitamin C. They are ideal for maintaining oral health. Eating watermelons helps brush teeth gently and massage the gums as well.

Oranges

Loaded with the goodness of Vitamin C and calcium, oranges are the perfect choice for healthy gums and teeth. The citric acid present in oranges can help control acidity levels in your mouth, especially since it encourages salivation, the body's own mouthwash.

Apples

Renowned for keeping the doctor away, apples offer a myriad of benefits, especially if eaten fresh and crisp. They help clean plaque near the gum line while massaging the gums.

Bananas

The high fibre content of bananas helps remove other foods that may be stuck to the teeth. The white component inside the skin and on the outside of the fruit is known for good teeth whitening properties.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Thank you Sumathisrini for this wonderful information about five essential fruits which help us to maintain healthy teeth.

Revolutionary! So you're telling me, that not only will this improve my health, but incorporating these foods can actually improve the healthy of my teeth!

That's golden.
Please continue to share posts like these:pray1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.