5 months pregnant now. is it safe to travel from chennai to palani

hi ladies i am narmatha residing in chennai after my marriage. now i am 5 months pregnant. we have venduthal to palani murugan temple, we should do that before my delivery. is it safe to travel from chennai to palani?

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Hi narmadha.. Since you are saying its venduthal, I think you cannot have a second thought. Bcoz if u dont go also, you will feel worried and that thought itself will be pestering you. Pray God and carry on. I've seen my friends travelling like this before for temples.

Consult your doctor also before deciding.

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
generallaa pregnant aa irukkarappo hill stations pogak koodaathunnu solluvaanga...both our elders as well as doctors...don't take risk...

Hello Deepa and Suganthi, thanks for your reply. Yes deepa, we cant give up this venduthal. i already had 3 miscarriage in the last 4 years. Venduthal niraivthanum and i dont want to take any risk in my pregnancy. monday,we will go for a check up. i will consult my dr about my health condition and also about the trip. thank you friends.

beula

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi narmadha,
please wait even if u have to go till 8th month..anyway ask your doctor and then decide.. .. even then make it in train to the maximum possible distance and do not use car as much as possible..