9 years trying.... upset.. pls help

i am from malaysia new tis forum..., i was pregnent the first year i married then misscarriage, after that the next year i carry babby for 2 months and misscarriage again, since that last misscarriage untill now i cannot pregnent, i already went to few speaclist clinic also goverment hospital the results is husband and wife are perfect.... no need medication but than y still now i cannot pregnent! i am worried............. now iam 32 years old my hubby 36 yrs................

rubesh

Citizen's of Penmai
Sister....dontworry....Believe your self...You can get the child...Dont waste your time...Contact a good fertility hospital...If you and your husband medical report is normal., then please go for IVF or IUI treatment....God may bless you...

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Gowri,
Dont lose hope.. Consult with the good fertility clinic and go for other infertility treatment options as Rubesh mentioned..There are a lot of advancement in the fertility treatment methods within these years.. So go for another round and have a checkup and the proceed from there...

Hey .. Get the ovulation calculator .. This is like the pregnancy test stick .. use this to test which day your most ovulated and try to have intercourse on that day atleast 3 times ...Remember for females the Egg gets ovulated only 1 day i.e 24hrs so this ovulation calculator will help a lot. IUI is not much useful just a waste of money , u may try but not more than 3 times max ... Walk a lot and maintain your weight ... Obesity can also be the main cause and walking makes ur inner cells much active ...

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
கர்ப்பம் தரிக்க துரியன் பழம்

துரியன் பழம் என்பது சிறிய அளவிலான பலா பழம் போன்று இருக்கும்

இது மலை பிரதேசங்களில் கிடைக்கும் கோவையில் பெரிய பழ கடைகளிலும்

கல்லார் அரசு பழ பண்ணையிலும் கிடைக்கும்

நல்ல வாசனையாக இருக்கும் இந்த பழத்தை கணவன் மனைவி இருவரும் ஒரே சமயத்தில் சாப்பிட வேண்டும்

இது மலடு தன்மையை போக்கி குழந்தை உண்டாக்க உதவும்.

இந்த பழம் சாப்பிட்ட தேதியில் இருந்து ஒரு மாதம் வரை இதன் வீரியம் இருக்கும்

துரியன் பழத்தை பற்றி தமிழ் நாளிதழில் கட்டுரை வந்து இருக்கிறது

இதை சாப்பிட்டு என்னுடைய சகோதரிக்கு ஆறு வருடங்களுக்கு பிறகு குழந்தை பிறந்து இருக்கிறது

நம்பி சாப்பிடுங்கள் கண்டிப்பாக உங்களுக்கு குழந்தை பேறு உண்டு .

அன்புடன்

உமாரவி

visit India if possible.

i am from malaysia new tis forum..., i was pregnent the first year i married then misscarriage, after that the next year i carry babby for 2 months and misscarriage again, since that last misscarriage untill now i cannot pregnent, i already went to few speaclist clinic also goverment hospital the results is husband and wife are perfect.... no need medication but than y still now i cannot pregnent! i am worried............. now iam 32 years old my hubby 36 yrs................

I shall not advise you to go for IVF or IUI because your biggest problem is miscarriage. If you go for IVF, and plant a fetus in your womb, what is guarantee that there would be no miscarriage. However i do not want to make you hopeless. Try the advise of UMA and also search for other herbal medicine for this problem. Have a good luck...

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.