A rare fruit that kills Cancer!

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai

Cancer killing fruit- Soursop fruit

This fruit is freely available in Malaysia.
Please read about this miracle fruit that can kill cancer cells 100,000 times, more effective than chemo that gave you side effects.

Why are we not aware of this?
Its because some big corporation want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale.

So, since you know it now you can help a friend in need by letting him know or just drink some soursop juice yourself as prevention from time to time.
The taste is not bad after all. It’s completely natural and definitely has no side effects. If you have the space, plant one in your garden. The other parts of the tree are also useful. The next time you have a fruit juice, ask for a Soursop. How many people died in vain while this billion-dollar drug maker concealed the secret of the miraculous Graviola tree?

This tree is low and is called Graviola in Brazil , Guanabana in Spanish and has the uninspiring name "Soursop" in English. The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks, sherbets and such. The principal interest in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. Although it is effective for a number of medical conditions, it is its anti tumor effect that is of most interest. This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types.

Last edited:

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
COMMON NAMES: Soursop, Graviola, Guanabana, Brazilian Paw Paw, Corossolier, Guanavana, Toge-Banreisi, Durian benggala, Nangka blanda, Nangka londa
PARTS USED: Leaves, Seeds, Fruit

PROPERTIES/ACTIONS: Antibacterial, Anticancerous, Antiparasitic, Antitumorous, Antispasmodic, Astringent, Cytotoxic, Febrifuge, Hypotensive, Insecticide, Nervine, Pectoral, Piscicide, Sedative, Stomachic, Vasodilator, Vermifuge

TRADITIONAL USES: Analgesic, Antispasmodic, Asthma, Astringent, Childbirth, Chills, Fevers, Flu, Diuretic, Gall-Bladder Tea, Glactagogue, Hypertension, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Lactagogue, Nervousness, Neuralgia, Palpitation, Parasites, Rash, Rheumatism, Ringworm, Sedative, Scurvy, Skin Disease, Tranquilizer, Vermifuge

TRADITIONAL REMEDY: One-half cup leaf infusion or bark decoction 1-3 times daily or 1-3 ml of a 4:1 tincture twice daily or 2 to 5 grams of powdered leaves in tablets or capsules twice daily.

Graviola is a small, upright evergreen tree growing 5 to 6 meters in height with large dark green and glossy leaves. It is indigenous to most of the warmest tropical areas in South and North America including the Amazon. It produces a large heart-shaped edible fruit that is 6-9", yellow green in color, with white flesh. The fruit is sold in local markets in the tropics where it is called Guanabana or Brazilian Cherimoya. All parts of the Graviola tree are used in natural medicine in the tropics including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds. Different properties and uses are attributed to the different parts of the tree.

I browsed n checkd for this..my friend's father is sufrg frm cancer n he wish to know abt it... if we find any, i'l share it here so that it can reach all..

Ganga

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Deepa...It's completely news to me. very good share dear.

Mr.Mithun,

Soursop fruit is available in some parts of Kerala, it's called Mullan chakka. If you know any one from kerala, you can check it out with them for the exact city. You can get this fruit's powder online.

Regards,

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Hi Deepa...It's completely news to me. very good share dear.

Mr.Mithun,

Soursop fruit is available in some parts of Kerala, it's called Mullan chakka. If you know any one from kerala, you can check it out with them for the exact city. You can get this fruit's powder online.

Regards,
Thank u Ganga.... Oh! Is it available in Kerala? I dont know that.. Very nice information..

Mithun, timely info from Ganga, pls pass on to ur friend..

Hi Ganga, Thank you for that precious information. Its true or not, but definitely creates a light of hope for him.