About my friend

jeyar

Friends's of Penmai
en friend pathi engae sollalama, she is my dear friend. nan avalai 1st pathadhu college administrative office la at the time of filling the form.
avalum en dept dan.aparam college join pannadhum avala thedi pidichaen 2 perum 4 years pakkathula dan erupom class la.she is younger than me but she guided me several times. lunch share pannuvom and camp la same room la stay pannom.ennum niraya eruku.avala pathi enkitta ketpanga, enna pathi avakitta ketpanga college la, project work ku 2 perum 10.30pm varai kodambakkam la suthirukom. en dear friend enaku niraya support panna...but due to her family situations she can spend time with me.ennum 2 months la avaluku marriage.
penmai members avaluku wish pannunga ava future life nalla erukanum enga erundhalum ava nalla erukanum...

Her name is AMALA.
This message for her
Miss you di..I love you so much.
Take care of your health...dont forget me and keep in touch with me. If you want any help in future ask me ennal mudinja varai help panraen.
andha 4 years college life ennala maraka mudiadhu.evlo sandai samadhanam....miss you di..see you in your marriage

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Jeya,

Happy to know about your friend and your friendship with her.

We all wish Amala to have a wonderful married life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UPPILI SRINIVAS Arts & Crafts 0
S Introduce Yourself here! 1
R Introduce Yourself here! 3
M Introduce Yourself here! 6
S Introduce Yourself here! 1