Age Gap Relationship

i Am 23 years old , i was planeed to proposed to one of my relative who is 38 years old. due to my family situation i am ready to accept this marriage but some object due to the age gap. will there be any problem i future because of this . what a person need in there married life?. is it ok in country like india. plz guide me and advise.

P

piter sidal

proposal

i Am 23 years old , i was planeed to proposed to one of my relative who is 38 years old. due to my family situation i am ready to accept this marriage but some object due to the age gap. will there be any problem i future because of this . what a person need in there married life?. is it ok in country like india. plz guide me and advise.
the age difference between u and your patner is huge plz thing about it before taking any step
it's the matter of your life............

I think Age is not comes between you in other side if you think that 15 years different is very big But I am not agree with two others. A man is always stay young by their heart not of there age. so listen my advice you can definitely marry with each other. If you have problem See Chini-Cum film of Bachchan and tabbu this film give you a better answer. All the best.

Hello,

I think age gap in relationships always exists among all such as those dating, married, romancing and many more.

The main fact lies in the truth that older persons are psychologically a substitute for a parent and not for a mate. So while choosing a partner always thinks about the age gap in relationships.

thanks,
priya:gossip: