Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
Almond Oil for Hair
- It adds luster to the hair, making it vibrant and full bodied, if used on a regular basis.
- It makes hair longer and thicker.
- Owing to its high nourishing ability, it makes the hair smoother and prevents split ends.
- It prevents hair fall and balding as it strengthens roots and makes the hair stronger.
- Almond oil and gooseberry juice when combined and massaged into the scalp prevents dandruff.
- Almond oil alleviates inflammations and skin irritation. Therefore, applying it to your scalp will prevent itching.
- Almond oil is known to be sweet smelling and it gives your hair a nice sweet fresh smell.
- In order to get the best results, the oil should be applied in a specific manner. Here’s how you should go about it.
- Make sure your hair is clean and wet before the application. Warm a few teaspoons of oil by putting it in a bowl and place it in warm water to warm up.
- While applying, dip your fingers into the oil and run them from the root to the tip. Make sure the oil is evenly distributed.
- You can leave the oil on for about an hour before washing your hair. For best results, swathe your hair in a warm towel or cover it with a shower cap to increase absorption.
- You can then wash and condition your hair as you normally would. The
- Almond oil treatment will be successful only if you apply it at least once a week to arrive at the desired effect.
- For best results and shiny hair, mix almond, castor and olive oil in equal proportions and apply the combination to your hair.