Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Whole green gram - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 medium sized
- Ginger - small piece
- Green chilies - 5
- Raw rice - 2 tsp
- Salt - for taste
- onions - 3/4 cup finely chopped
- green chilies - 1 tbsp finely minced
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Soak green gram and rice together overnight.
- Next Day Grind it along with onion, ginger , green chilies & little Salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and Saute cumin seeds, green chilies & onions for few minutes and keep it aside.
- Heat a another pan and make dosa by spreading the batter from center.
- Add a tsp of oil on the roast. Place the onion mixture on top and press with a flat Spoon.
- Roast in low flame till the dosa becomes golden brown & crisp.
- Roll & serve hot with fav chutney.
106.5 KB Views: 24