Anti - Ageing Remedies

Kavibhanu

Commander's of Penmai
  • Make a paste by combining sugarcane juice with turmeric. Apply the paste twice in a day on your face to avoid the signs of ageing from appearing on your skin.
  • Make a solution by combining equal quantities of cucumber juice, rose water and lime juice. Massage it over your face, before going to bed, after washing your face. Leave the mixture on your face to get soaked properly overnight, and wash off in the morning to get a clearer and fresh skin.
  • Mash ripe papaya and apply it on your face, leave it for 20-30 minutes to dry. Wash your face with warm water to get the most luxuriant effects.
  • Lemon can as well be used for your beauty treatment. Apply few drops of lemon juice on your face and skin to make your skin get rid of blemishes and age spots.
  • Take a medium-sized potato and 2 tbsp apple juice. Grind them together to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes, before washing it away.
  • Avocado effectively helps you in getting a young and fresh look. Apply the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and skin to get the maximum benefit from its oily nature.
  • Rubbing the core of pineapple on your face and leaving it to dry for 15-20 minutes is also effective in removing the signs of ageing off your face.

These are really a very helpful tips for make stop regarding leading aging process after in 40 age up peoples. Eat fruits more, they have ability to fight aging agents quickly. Cucumber and Papeyya are best for it.

A good and young looking skin comes from a well-nourished body and skin. Include fruits and vegetables in your diet. Try to avoid oily foods and exercise everyday. I also want to share with you the product that I tried recently, Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe, I found this product on Amazon. A friend of mine recommended this to me, after knowing that I have skin issues. This serum has made my pores virtually gone, and my skin is as soft as it ever has been. It also has anti-aging ingredient which I like the most. I have used this serum for a couple of weeks now, and was satisfied with the results. I will continue using this and looking forward to more positive results. Try it too.

Tomatoes are good to apply on face and to intake. They will make your skin spotless. Also Just be happy from ur inside to be get natural glow :)

thanks,
Radhu

Tomatoes are good to apply on face and to intake. They will make your skin spotless. Also Just be happy from ur inside to be get natural glow :)

thanks,
Radhu