anybody please help me in this

URINARY BLADDER​
shows normal shape and wall thickness.It has clear contents. No evidence of diverticula.
UTERUS​
is anteverted and has normal shape and size.
It has heterogeneous myometrial echopattern.​
Endometrial thickness measures 2mm.​
Uterus measures as follows:LS: 6.8cms AP: 3.2cms TS: 3.5cms.OVARIES are normal in size, shape and show multiple follicles, suggestive of polycysticovaries.​
Ovaries measure as follows:Right ovary: 2.8 x 1.8cmsLeft ovary: 2.6 x 1.6cmsAdnexae are free.No evidence of free fluid in the pelvis.​
IMPRESSION:​
Day 5 of cycle​
[FONT=SSUNIC15+Wingdings3][FONT=SSUNIC15+Wingdings3]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
HETEROGENEOUS MYOMETRIAL ECHOPATTERN - ? ADENOMYOSIS.
[FONT=SSUNIC15+Wingdings3][FONT=SSUNIC15+Wingdings3]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
BILATERAL POLYCYSTIC OVARIES.
CONSULTANT RADIOLOGISTS:​
DR. RADHESH S. DR. L. S. PRAVEEN DR. H.K.

yesterdat i went to take scan in this rreport like this.i want to know what is this.it is not possible for me to get perganent.i want baby please help me..

Read more: http://www.penmai.com/forums/general-pregnancy/60821-please-tell-me-what.html#ixzz2iX9RVM8L

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Nandini, don't worry. Be confident and be cheerful. Pray the God. definitely you will get pregnant. Go to nearby Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar Temple, light two ghee lamps on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 06:30 hrs to 07:00 hrs. Pray the God with full faith and dedication. Definitely on the 11th week you will get pregnant. Near Malleswaram 8th Cross, there is Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar Temple. Near Indira Nagar Doopanahalli bus stop in 80 feet road there is Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar temple. In HBR lay out (Bansawadi and Linkarajapuram) there is Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar Temple. All the best. Thanks

Read more: http://www.penmai.com/forums/genera...se-help-me-any-body-please.html#ixzz2iXZRrLHs

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.