April 2013 Due Date Buddies- Meet Here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! இந்த மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!
இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள்(ஹில்தி சட), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

Hi Lakshmi Mam, Thanks for starting the thread. I am pregnant and in my 7th week. My Due Date is April25 th :) I had a miscarriage last June (2011) when i was around 13 weeks, so i am a lot nervous :( But i am keeping up my +ve thoughts..... I am also happy because my birth month is also April :)

Is there anyone with April Dude date?

Smiles
Vishnu

hi vishnu my due date is on april 14th.. this is my 1st baby so i am very much excited.

don't worry visnu you will deliver a healthy baby, my prayers will be with you.

hi vishnu and vidya my delivery date is April 22nd.. Just now entered in the 3rd month of the pregnancy.

how about your health.

i have severere stomach pain before a 1 1/2month, bud doctor said don't want to worry.

and now i am alright, feeling good.. except the nausea.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Vishnu, Vidhya & Rithikya,

My hearty congratulations for your pregnancy!!!

Hi Lakshmi Mam, Thanks for starting the thread. I am pregnant and in my 7th week. My Due Date is April25 th :) I had a miscarriage last June (2011) when i was around 13 weeks, so i am a lot nervous :( But i am keeping up my +ve thoughts..... I am also happy because my birth month is also April :)

Smiles
Vishnu
Vishnupriya, dont worry, you will deliver a healthy baby. our prayers are with you!!

hi vishnu my due date is on april 14th.. this is my 1st baby so i am very much excited.

don't worry visnu you will deliver a healthy baby, my prayers will be with you.
hi vishnu and vidya my delivery date is April 22nd.. Just now entered in the 3rd month of the pregnancy.

how about your health.

i have severere stomach pain before a 1 1/2month, bud doctor said don't want to worry.

and now i am alright, feeling good.. except the nausea.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Sure vishnupriya,
Congrats.. and well done on being positive... dont worry everything will be alright.take a lot of rest and be very carefull until 5 months. Dont stress yourself. All the best.:)

Smiles
Vishnu

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congrats Vidya and Ristiska,
All the very best for your pregnancy.. One more month for the nausea to stop and very active again as second trimester is a active period during pregnancy and the baby will grow in a very active phase... So Take lots of rest and eat healthy so both mommy and baby will be healthy.)

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.