April 2014 Due Date Buddies-Meet Here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! இந்த மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!
இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள்(ஹில்தி சட), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்..

ramyaraj

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hi friends,
My due date is Apr'14
I'm eagerly waiting for my baby.
Pls pray for normal delivery
thank u friends.
கண்டிப்பா நார்மல் டெலிவரி ஆகும் கவலைபடமா நம்பிக்கையோடு இருங்க.

Friends pls give me some tips to shoot up my Hb bcos it is only 7% for me.
I cannot take any iron tablets or syrups due to over vomitting.

ramyaraj

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
friends pls give me some tips to shoot up my hb bcos it is only 7% for me.
I cannot take any iron tablets or syrups due to over vomitting.
நேந்தரங்கா வாழை பழம் சாப்பிட்டா hb அதிகம் ஆகும்ன்னு என் பிரான்ட் சொல்லி இருக்காங்க.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Congrats Raghavi for your pregnancy and we pray for your safe delivery.

Regarding your Hb count, now you should not take any risk. You should go only according to your gynaec's advice. Only she knows about your body and health condition .

So, just leave it. 7 % is not an alarming one. so, please don't take risk by taking any extra medicines or any other remedy to increase it.

Doctor would have adviced you suitably.

You can take dates , greens etc. which are natural remedy to increase the HB count.

You can also take, the Hibiscus flower (sembaruthi poo - red) and soak it in hot water just for 15 min. Then remove the flower and drink only the syrup. this will surely increase the Hb count.

ramyaraj

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
[h=4]. Foods to Increase Hemoglobin[/h] If you have low hemoglobin, one of the easiest ways to increase your level is to make sure your diet includes enough iron. It is recommended that women get 8 mgs of iron each day; men should get 10 mgs.

• Iron-rich Foods. If you eat meat, beef, liver, and shrimp are great iron-rich foods. If you are a vegetarian, you will have to get your iron from sources that are not as readily absorbable. Some of these sources are spinach, tofu, asparagus, pineapple, dried fruits and iron-enriched breads and grains. If you are not allergic, add some almonds and other nuts to your diet for a quick boost in iron.
  • Vitamin C-rich Foods. Vitamin C helps your body to absorb the iron you eat. You can get vitamin C from many fruits and vegetables including peppers, mangoes, oranges, strawberries, cabbage, broccoli, grapefruit, tangerines, tomatoes, and spinach.
  • Folic Acid-rich Foods. Folic acid is one of the B vitamins that are essential in producing red blood cells. Folic acid is found in sprouts, seeds, peanuts, broccoli, wheat germ, and other nuts. Be sure to add more folic acid to your diet if you are taking a lot of Vitamin C since Vitamin C causes your body to excrete folic acid.
  • Whole Grains. Many whole grains in the form of breads, cereals and pastas are enriched with iron. These iron-enriched foods can provide a good source of iron to increase your hemoglobin. Be sure to read the label to know how much iron is in your food.