Ask our Health Expert Dr. Prema

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Friends,

We are very happy to say that our Penmai Friend Dr. Prema (premabarani) is coming forward to help us by answering & clarifying your health related queries & doubts. Even though, she is specialized in Anesthesia, she will answer for general health related queries also.

Though she is busy with her profession, she is extending her helping hands for our members. Due to her busy schedule, she may not be able to reply immediately for your queries but she will reply you mostly within 24 hrs and also she will be busy in the week-end (Friday). Small Request to all, don't bump this thread until she reply to the respective post.

Our sincere Thanks to Prema for her support and kindness to our Penmai Members.

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Friends I have specialized in Anaesthesia & working as Anaesthetist. But I'll try my level best to clear your doubts in other areas too..Hope you understand my limitations too. Have a nice day. Prema Barani

Last edited:

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Very happy to hear this and see this thread. Hope all the members would benefit from Prema's advice.

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Hi Prema Mam,

We're very Happy to Welcome you to Penmai.com :welcome:

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Thank you Jeyanthi & Hameetha For your Warm Welcome. Prema Barani

accool

Guru's of Penmai
wowwwwwww prema mam thank u .........

ungal sevai ingum thodara vaalthukkal.........

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Dr. Prema Bharani!

Welcome handflower.gif to this section. I am happy to know about your service for our members here. Thanks a lot for your kindness & help.

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi ACCOOL & Sumathi Thank you very much for all your support. But I sincerely wish all our friends are Hale & Healthy, making this forum a waste. Hope for healthy future. Prema Barani

Hi prema mam,

whats your best advise to loose weight. I had putted nearly 8 kgs after my delivery. my delivery is c-section, the pain lasted for nearly 1.5 years. so doctor advised not to do heavy exercise, since i got pain. Now the pain is somewhat ok.. and i like to loose weight now.

accool

Guru's of Penmai
Hi ACCOOL & Sumathi Thank you very much for all your support. But I sincerely wish all our friends are Hale & Healthy, making this forum a waste. Hope for healthy future. Prema Barani
welcome mam...........