Ask Women's Center for Pregnancy & Labor Questions

Parasakthi

Blogger
Ask Women's Center - Our Gynecologists for your Pregnancy & Labor Doubts, Questions, Health Issues & Treatments.

Dear Friends,

It is our great pleasure to announce that the Gynecologists of Women's Center Hospital, Coimbatore., is coming forward to help our members and users by answering & clarifying their queries and doubts on Pregnancy and Labor.

All are welcome to raise your questions on Pregnancy & Labor Treatments and Guidance. The team of Gynecologists of Women's Center is happy to help you!

Though Women's Center is busy with their profession, they are extending their helping hands for our members. Due to their busy schedule, they may not be able to reply immediately for your queries, but they will reply you mostly within a week. Small request to you all, don't bump this thread until they reply to the respective post.

Our sincere and hearty thanks to Clinical Director Dr. Mirudhubashini Govindarajan FRCS(C) and Managing Director Dr. K. S. Govindarajan of Women's Center, Coimbatore., for their support and kindness to our Penmai Members.

For Infertility Questions and Answers, Pls refer the link below...

Ask Women's Center for Infertility Questions & Treatments

Last edited:

Parasakthi

Blogger
Know about Women's Center Hospital, Coimbatore.

Women Center has been providing the most comprehensive women's healthcare needs solution for the last 30 years. This unit and its back up facilities represent one of the best set up centers in South India. It deals with the entire spectrum of women's healthcare needs, catering to women in Coimbatore, Chennai, Trichy and Hyderabad.

They are specialized in Reproductive Medicine, Maternal Care, NICU, High Risk Pregnancy Care and Gynecological Services.

Once Again, Our sincere thanks to the Doctors Team of Women's Center for coming forward to answer our member's queries.

Parasakthi

Blogger
You can post your queries here, mostly it will be answered within a Week. Once again reminding you all, don't bump this thread until they reply to the respective post.

And also don't PM them regarding your queries, it will be unanswered.

hi doctor

i am saraswathi. i am in 4th month of my pregnancy. i have frequent urination for every 10-15 mins for the past few days. i didnt have this prob before. why i have frequent urination now. is it quiet normal.

Hi mam

I am now 3 months pregnant is that safe to travel through flight from London to India. My mom was in ill-health. I am her only daughter so i am in the situation to come here.

pls reply me i am so much worried.

hello mam... i am seven month pregnant. my hb count is 7. my doctor prescribed irex tablet. i am taking this tablet from the beginning. but i am bit worried about my child. whether taking this tablet continually will affect my child in any way.

hi doctor

i am saraswathi. i am in 4th month of my pregnancy. i have frequent urination for every 10-15 mins for the past few days. i didnt have this prob before. why i have frequent urination now. is it quiet normal.
Hi Saraswathi,

Do you have abdominal pain? what is the quantity of urine? frequent urination may be associated with urinary tract infection. In pregnancyfrequent urination is not normal always. Have pleny of wated. Do urine analysis and look for infection. Consult your doctor.

Sorry for bit delayed reply.

Regards,
Dr. Vishrathi

Hi doctor,
i am in my 6th month and have gestational diabetes. what are all the things i have to consider for safe delivery. will my baby will be over weight?

i had repeated posted this sorry.

Hi mam

I am now 3 months pregnant is that safe to travel through flight from London to India. My mom was in ill-health. I am her only daughter so i am in the situation to come here.

pls reply me i am so much worried.
Dear Shivanis,​
You can come from London to India through flight,but dont make it freguent.​
Dr.Banumathy
Womenscenter

hello mam... i am seven month pregnant. my hb count is 7. my doctor prescribed irex tablet. i am taking this tablet from the beginning. but i am bit worried about my child. whether taking this tablet continually will affect my child in any way.
Dear Aarthibaskaran,​
Hai, taking iron tablet will not affect the baby. Your HB is very low. You can try iron injections under your consultant's guidance.​
Dr.Banumathy
Womenscenter

Hi doctor,
i am in my 6th month and have gestational diabetes. what are all the things i have to consider for safe delivery. will my baby will be over weight?

i had repeated posted this sorry.
Dear Sharmis,​
- You should keep your sugar under control.​
- Check your blood sugar status every 15days.​
- Avoid plain sweets, Hope your Dietician advised you diabetic diet. Strictly follow it.​
- If you keep your sugar under control,no need to worry about overweight baby.​
Dr.Banumathy
Womenscenter

Hello Doctor,

Im 27 years old,married since 2 years,had 2 miscarriages due to anomalies.
First was 16 weeks due to ectopia cordis and the second was 14 weeks due to sernomelia,we have done a caryotyping and waiting for report and the maternal GTT is normal.Could please suggest what is the next step we have to proceed for a healthy child?

Thanks in advance
Mathu

hi mam,

i am now 2 months pregnant doctor said that fetal heart beat was low and put one injection to me. i was worried much what will be the reason for low heart beat. what can i do now to protect my baby?

hi sister, I am crossing 4th to 5th month, I am having pain in the center of the chest, what to do, what food I can take, pls give suggestion to me

Dear nasima,

Pain/burning sensation in the chest may be due to gastritis. Kindly take your meals in time,avoid spicy food&drink lots of water. Also give a gap of 30mins before you go to sleep after food.

Dear Madhu,

1. Ectopia cordis and sernomelia are very rare congenital developmental disorllers.
  2. As per screening karyotyping and GTT were done to R/O diabetes and genetic disorder.
  3. Before conception may i suggest genetic couselling and intensive colloboration with your obstetrician.

Dr.Umashankari
Womenscenter.

hi mam,

i am now 2 months pregnant doctor said that fetal heart beat was low and put one injection to me. i was worried much what will be the reason for low heart beat. what can i do now to protect my baby?

Dear Sangitask,
Kindly send us your scan report so that we can guide you better.

Dr.Aarthi
Womenscenter

hello sir , i missed my period 15 days .i conform that i am pregnant in home test. i had stomach pain with little dysentr isy. so i met doctor and explained my situation she gave me DIADIS &CIPLOX tablet i took it once.she also put an injection and said it won't harm ur baby.next day ,i went to another doctor,she said that this tablet will harm the baby it is risk to have baby."as u took one dose lets see on third month scan"said by this doctor.my doubt is both the doctors are MBBS,MD,DGO.will these tablet harm my baby

Important Announcements!