Ask Women's Center for Pregnancy & Labor Questions

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Ask Women's Center - Our Gynecologists for your Pregnancy & Labor Doubts, Questions, Health Issues & Treatments.

Dear Friends,

It is our great pleasure to announce that the Gynecologists of Women's Center Hospital, Coimbatore., is coming forward to help our members and users by answering & clarifying their queries and doubts on Pregnancy and Labor.

All are welcome to raise your questions on Pregnancy & Labor Treatments and Guidance. The team of Gynecologists of Women's Center is happy to help you!

Though Women's Center is busy with their profession, they are extending their helping hands for our members. Due to their busy schedule, they may not be able to reply immediately for your queries, but they will reply you mostly within a week. Small request to you all, don't bump this thread until they reply to the respective post.

Our sincere and hearty thanks to Clinical Director Dr. Mirudhubashini Govindarajan FRCS(C) and Managing Director Dr. K. S. Govindarajan of Women's Center, Coimbatore., for their support and kindness to our Penmai Members.

For Infertility Questions and Answers, Pls refer the link below...

Ask Women's Center for Infertility Questions & Treatments

Last edited:

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Know about Women's Center Hospital, Coimbatore.

Women Center has been providing the most comprehensive women's healthcare needs solution for the last 30 years. This unit and its back up facilities represent one of the best set up centers in South India. It deals with the entire spectrum of women's healthcare needs, catering to women in Coimbatore, Chennai, Trichy and Hyderabad.

They are specialized in Reproductive Medicine, Maternal Care, NICU, High Risk Pregnancy Care and Gynecological Services.

Once Again, Our sincere thanks to the Doctors Team of Women's Center for coming forward to answer our member's queries.

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Sakthi
Very good effort on your part. Congratulations & Best Wishes to you.

Prema barani

hi doctor

i am saraswathi. i am in 4th month of my pregnancy. i have frequent urination for every 10-15 mins for the past few days. i didnt have this prob before. why i have frequent urination now. is it quiet normal.

Hi mam

I am now 3 months pregnant is that safe to travel through flight from London to India. My mom was in ill-health. I am her only daughter so i am in the situation to come here.

pls reply me i am so much worried.

hello mam... i am seven month pregnant. my hb count is 7. my doctor prescribed irex tablet. i am taking this tablet from the beginning. but i am bit worried about my child. whether taking this tablet continually will affect my child in any way.

hi doctor

i am saraswathi. i am in 4th month of my pregnancy. i have frequent urination for every 10-15 mins for the past few days. i didnt have this prob before. why i have frequent urination now. is it quiet normal.
Hi Saraswathi,

Do you have abdominal pain? what is the quantity of urine? frequent urination may be associated with urinary tract infection. In pregnancyfrequent urination is not normal always. Have pleny of wated. Do urine analysis and look for infection. Consult your doctor.

Sorry for bit delayed reply.

Regards,
Dr. Vishrathi

Hi doctor,
i am in my 6th month and have gestational diabetes. what are all the things i have to consider for safe delivery. will my baby will be over weight?

i had repeated posted this sorry.