Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Asparagus - 1
- Broccoli - 1/2 cup florets
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- Small Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Clean the asparagus and cut it into small pieces.
- In a bowl, Mix pepper, garam masala, salt, ginger garlic paste and little oil.
- Add the broccoli florets and asparagus pieces to this bowl and Stir well.
- In a Pan, heat the oil. Add the chopped onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- Next add the veggies and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and Stir. Serve as a salad.
297.8 KB Views: 19