Attention PENMAI MEMBERS

Mals

Guru's of Penmai
Dear Friends, I sincerely appreciate your feedbacks and likes and for letting me inside the RING OF FRIENDS OF PENMAI. I also want to extend my thanks to all of you who have encouraged and appreciated our trust activities. I would like you all to visit our facebook.com/wdcare page to know more about us and our activities. I am here to appeal to all the Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai members to consider our trust for donation of old clothes, toys, slippers, books, linens, utensils etc. We have plenty of donors who come to our trust office and donate these items which in turn is distributed to the poor and needy. Your discarded items can bring cheers in the life of the needy. Donate for a cause and bring joy in the life of someone who is deprived of basic needs.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Ok Done..

t1602.gif

Mals

Guru's of Penmai
I once again appeal to all those who intend to step forward to donate generously to follow us on facebook.com/wdcare. We regularly update our FB page with our activities. Your generous donation will brings cheers in the life of the needy. All those who wish to monetarily help us, login to our website wdcare.in and look for our bank details. You can also PM me a message and I will give it to you. Your donation will also help us to feed 100 stray dogs everyday. You can come with is in the afternoon and watch us go to the street to feed the dogs. All the pictures posted in FB are our dogs eating fresh food cooked for them everyday. Help us reach the starving souls.

Mals

Guru's of Penmai
Dear Friends, We would also like to invite members who wish to contribute on monthly basis. Please bring light and happiness in the life of souls who are deprived of basic needs. Eating a good meal is DIWALI for them dear folks. So please cheer their life.