baby having cough and cold

My 11 month girl is having cough for the last 2 weeks. I consulted doctors (nearly 3), but everything is fully waste, her cough didn’t reduced. Now her weight is also getting reduced. I don’t know what to do? Help me pls. pls.

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
hi Kalai vani

Kulanthaikku udambu seri illanale namakku kastam thaan pa

engligh medicines edutha nalla thoogam thaan varum sila kulanthainkalukku home remedy nalla kekkum pa late aanalum side effects irukkathu paarunga

naan yen kulanthainkalukku seiyyara home remedya sollaren try panni paarunga

1) Boil Ajwain seeds and honey/tulsi leaves in drinking water and feed at regular intervals

2) Massage with mustard oil heated with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds on your daughters chest neck throat forehead and head. you can store this mixture (cooled and strained) in an airtight bottle for later use.

3) Apply steam. You can do this by turning on hot water in the bathroom and let the door remain closed for the steam to flow. Sit in the room with your kid for about 20 minutes

try this dear she will get better relief .

Hi Uma, Thanks for your reply... She is somehow alright now. but she is still having cough. i will try your remedies..

Uma I dont know what is ajwain seeds.. what is that pa...

//Boil Ajwain seeds and honey/tulsi leaves in drinking water and feed at regular intervals//
Per day evlo times kudukanum uma

Guruji

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Uma, Thanks for your reply... She is somehow alright now. but she is still having cough. i will try your remedies..

She will be alrite and good within 3 days from now....
GOD bless her speedy recovery....

Regards

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai

Uma I dont know what is ajwain seeds.. what is that pa...

Hi kalai

It is nice to hear that your kid is now alright

Ajwain seed means Omum dear

"Boil Ajwain seeds and honey/tulsi leaves in drinking water and feed at regular intervals"

itha kuranchathu 4 to 6 times kudungappa remba nalla kekkum

Vayiru sambanda patta chinna pirachanaikalum koda ithanaal seriyagividum pa

seri unga kutty pappa peru sollave illaye neenga?

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi kalaivanipriya,
It always take 2 weeks exact for the cold to catch and go off...
uma's remedies are good, Do tryit out...and also adding to it...
for stuffynose.. with the steam add a little bit vaporrub(just a little bit)so that the menthol will easy the stuffiness...
Elevate her head.. like stuff 2 pillows under the bed so her head is a little elevated.. So it eases her breathing....
Do not rub the vicks on baby's chest... it is not advisable under 1 year or even 2 years.. instead rub it on a light kerchief and your saree pallu.. and place it near her nose...
Give boiled warm water to drink.. and lots of it..

Hope it helps...:)

Lav

Friends's of Penmai
My 11 month girl is having cough for the last 2 weeks. I consulted doctors (nearly 3), but everything is fully waste, her cough didn’t reduced. Now her weight is also getting reduced. I don’t know what to do? Help me pls. pls.
Hi,

If she doesn't have fever, don't worry.Don't give medicine in early age.
Give her plenty of fluids, Keep the Vicks Vaporizer near her bed (Just water and add salt). Cough suppressant are not recommended until your kid is 6 years age.