baby is not eating and not gaining weight

hello ladies... my son is now 3 years old, i am struggling with him for the last 2 years to make him eat. his weight is not at all increasing. he is just 9.5 kg. how can i increase his weight and also pls give me some tips to make him eat.

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Anjali

I understand how hard it is to see kids not eating and sure no mother would like to let it go

My suggestion would be to make eating a sport...!
Give him the food and allocate a time for him to finish it.

Make food attractive - like fill the bread sandwiches with varieties of butter and cheese, cut it in different shapes - diamond, heart, star, etc. draw on top of rottis funny faces with the ketchup and chutneys.

Include in their daily food with rice or rotti, one type of colorful vegetable like carrot, betroot, beans, cauliflower, potatoes and tell a story for eating each of them. Eg: Rabbits eat carrot so they are able to run or hop faster.
Make them imagine the cauliflower florets as tiny trees and tell them eating lots of florets is like eating lots of trees and emptying a forest and make more of your own stories.

I always believe once we introduce different taste with the kids, they will then start liking it automatically. The challenge is introducing

Hope these tips are helpful! Good luck with your kid! Don't worry.

divyakannan

Friends's of Penmai
thats nice and great idea uma.. if babies are not eating well then this is the ohter funny way to make them eat.