baby is underweight what to feed

Hi friends, my daughter lakshana is now 1.5 years old. her activities are looking good and also she is eating correctly. but i can’t see any increase in her size. that means her weight is normal but she is looking like thin baby.

when i asked to doctor regarding this, he said that her weight is normal. so can i make her to look atleast somewhat chubby.a

akshu.anitha

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hi friends, my daughter lakshana is now 1.5 years old. her activities are looking good and also she is eating correctly. but i can’t see any increase in her size. that means her weight is normal but she is looking like thin baby.

when i asked to doctor regarding this, he said that her weight is normal. so can i make her to look atleast somewhat chubby.a
Hi suma,

There is nothing to worry ya. even my daughter just 1 year old, looks very thin and the doctor says that she has the normal weight for her height. she is quite tall for her age. the doctor told me that the weight is because of the bone weight, which is good for a child. don't try anything to make her chubby da. i think your child is also having the bone weight which is good. just give her the healthy foods, fruits and vegetables. thats enough da.

Thanks for your reply anitha. we are sailing in the same boat. inga pakathula ellorum yen um ponnu ippadi irukkanu kete enaya oru vali panidaranga.

akshu.anitha

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Thanks for your reply anitha. we are sailing in the same boat. inga pakathula ellorum yen um ponnu ippadi irukkanu kete enaya oru vali panidaranga.
atha pathi ellam kavala padaatheenga sumi. inga enkittayum en sonthakkaranga athe kelviya than kettanga. namakku thevai doctor advice. avanga sonnathukku appuram vera etha pathiyum kavala padaatheenga. ok.

blackmoon

Minister's of Penmai
pakkathu veetukaranga sonthakarangannu ellarum sorathe pathilam kavala padakudathupa ovoru kulanthaium ovoru mathiri irupanga under weightna dr nammakita solliduvanga so dont worry abt that....

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Sumi

Anitha sonna mathiri kulanthainka thinna iru nthalum healthy ya iruntha pothum pa

neenga oruvelai raagi kool kodunga nalla weight podum

naan yen ponnukku 2 years athu thaan thren ava nalla healthy ya iruppa photo koda suganthi ramesh oda moms club thread la pottu irukken venumna paarunga