baby stool is too hard

ladies pls help me
my baby is now 10 months old. she cries when she is passing stool. what can i do ? itz very urgent. plz reply soon friends

senvi

Friends's of Penmai
Mam i like your post.but 10 month old baby crying when passing stool i think better consult a paediatrician.if i am wrong sorry for my obligations.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi,
It might be constipation.. and because of heat.. check her stool whether its very hard or passing after 2/3 days.. If thats the reason, its because of constipation.. so give her warm water, grape juice, prune/plums juice, bananas, keerai.. high fiber content foods. prune/pear/apple/grapes.. ease baby stool. avoid biscuits,bread for couple of weeks. If she is crying everytime she passes stool i.e., she passes stool regularly without constipation but still cries while passing consult your pediatrician ASAP, it might be something else.

Put some dried grapes/kismis palam..in the water and boil it... and let it come to the warm stage.. after that give her the water.. it really eases constipation.. My MIL method..It works..

Last edited: