baby vomitting

[FONT=arial,helvetica]hi my baby is now 2 1/2 months old. she is vommitting milk after 10 mins of feeding. when i consulted with dr. he said that its quite normal. what can i do now? is that is normal or i need to do something. pls help me.
[/FONT]

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi sinthiya.. Its normal after every feeding baby vomits a little bit.. its because of overfeeding ... wait atleast 2/3 hours for the next feeding to start.. check your diet too.. may be she is diary intolerance.. check her stool/motion and if you find any difference from regular stool.. Burp her after every feeding and dont put her down until she burped.. Its very important..other wise it will cause indigestion and gastric problems..
your diet is very important as whatever you eat affects the baby too.. so if you are eating the diary product a little too much.. like milk,ghee, sweets,curd, paneer etc anything with diary in it.. stop it for a week and check baby's stool and vomit.. it will go way.. Put here in tummy time.. like put her in the floor and move her arms and feet.. so it will be a good exercise and easy for digestion...

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
hi sinthiya.. Welcome to Penmai.com. Tips given by Lakshmi was really good ... try to follow that.

Me too faced the same situation with my baby. please check that, whether the vomit is like milk or curd.. if it is like curd (and low quantity) you can leave it, but if it is like milk, watch weight gain by your baby. If there is any down in the weight chart... check with your doctor.

Hi sinthiya.. Its normal after every feeding baby vomits a little bit.. its because of overfeeding ... wait atleast 2/3 hours for the next feeding to start.. check your diet too.. may be she is diary intolerance.. check her stool/motion and if you find any difference from regular stool.. Burp her after every feeding and dont put her down until she burped.. Its very important..other wise it will cause indigestion and gastric problems..
your diet is very important as whatever you eat affects the baby too.. so if you are eating the diary product a little too much.. like milk,ghee, sweets,curd, paneer etc anything with diary in it.. stop it for a week and check baby's stool and vomit.. it will go way.. Put here in tummy time.. like put her in the floor and move her arms and feet.. so it will be a good exercise and easy for digestion...
Sure lakshmi, i will try to avoid such kind of foods.. Thank you...

hi sinthiya.. Welcome to Penmai.com. Tips given by Lakshmi was really good ... try to follow that.

Me too faced the same situation with my baby. please check that, whether the vomit is like milk or curd.. if it is like curd (and low quantity) you can leave it, but if it is like milk, watch weight gain by your baby. If there is any down in the weight chart... check with your doctor.
thank you ilavarasi.

Ranjumom

Friends's of Penmai
Blogger
Sindhiya,
Follow lakshmi's Tip. After every feed burp her. Immediately dont put her into bed. Its quote common. Dont worry.