Friends's of Penmai
- Mar 18, 2010
- Brush your teeth in the morning, in the evening, and after every meal, specially after consuming milk products, fish and meat.
- Brush your tongue along with your teeth regularly.
- Clean and replace your toothbrush regularly.
- Parsley, coriander, basil, rosemary, cardamom seeds, cinnamon bark, clove, fennel or anise seeds are great breath fresheners. Slowly chew any of these herbs and allow the saliva to build up in your mouth.
- Rinse your mouth before sleeping with a glass of water with the juice of half a lemon added.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.