Baldness Home Remedies

narayani80

Commander's of Penmai
A superb home remedy for male baldness... I tried for my husband and worked nicely.

1. Get pomegranate (Madhulai) seeds one or two and rub in the bald area.

2. Soak fenugreek (Venthayam) in night and grind it to a paste next morning, now add a teaspoon of green gram flour to the fenugreek paste and make a pack on head rub the bald area with hand. And have a headbath.

Regular practice of the above two will definitely gives good hair growth...

Try and give your feedback here!!!

narayani80

Commander's of Penmai
It is slow process only and it will show results after 2 weeks... (there is small hair growth and continues to grow ....)

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
Boil one cup mustard oil with four tablespoon heena (mehendi) leaves. Filter it and keep it in a bottle. Message it on the bald patches frequently. It is very effective natural remedy for baldness.

Rub the bald area by means of onions till it becomes red. Then apply honey on the bald area. It is very effectual natural cure for baldness.

Grind fenugreek seeds with water and apply on the head. Leave for at least 20 minutes before wash. Continue it for a month.

Do a vigorous abrasion of the scalp with fingers after washing the hair with cold water. It is also a good natural hair loss treatment.

Kavibhanu

Commander's of Penmai
hair care tips and baldness remedies

Nice information keerthi and radhika.

Kavibhanu

Commander's of Penmai
Apply adhimathuram powder (i dont know the english name of this powder, available in all herbal medical shops) on your bald area.wash it after 1/2 an hour. Natural remedy for baldness.