Beauty Tips for College Girls

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
  • If you want plump lips and a pout, all you need to do is to place your index finger vertically at the lips’ center and press the same for a minute. Your lips will stay plump for the next fifteen minutes.
  • If you want fresh looking skin, you can try out spraying a skin-suiting toner and pat it dry quickly with a tissue paper. You then need to follow it with loose powder.
  • If you have cracked and chapped lips, you can apply a hydrating eye cream on the lips. This cream offers deep penetration besides making the lips appear soft and smooth within a few minutes.
  • In order to enhance appeal of your eyes, you can try out a brown eyebrow pencil and mascara. You can even try out a beige or white eye pencil instead of black to offer a bright look to the eyes.

I love pouts more than that love wearing lipsticks. Since, I am in college and need differrent shade for each day ;) and kajal too. Currently I love sporting Giordani lipsticks-pink and peach is my best shade these days. Can you guys please suggest other vibrant colours? Thanks!!