Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Apply grated white radish or its juice for fairer complexion.
- Make a paste by mixing 1 tablespoon honey with 2 tablespoon powdered almonds and ½ teaspoon lemon juice. Rub on the face then wash with warm water.
- Rub gopichandan stick on your face and wash off after it dries.
- Grate a tomato and add 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply on face and neck. Rinse it off after 20 minutes. Do this morning and evening for 15 - 20 days
- Mix 1 spoon of yogurt with a pinch of haldi and apply on face.
- Take 4 almonds and soak them overnight. Using milk grind them and make a very fine paste. Before going to bed apply this paste on the neck and face. Next morning wash with cold water. Repeat daily for 15 days. Then follow up twice a week. This is also an excellent protein mask.
- Cucumber is great for your skin. It reduces dark spots and helps you get rid of skin irritations. Mix lemon juice and cucumber juice and apply it on your face twice a day to get a great result. It will be very soothing and help you relax.
- Turmeric can work wonders when it comes to giving your skin a healthy glow. Add a bit of milk and lemon juice to a spoon of turmeric powder and apply it on your face, neck, and arms. Your skin will get a glow never seen before. Follow this on a regular basis for better results.