Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
Herbal remedies are very good for sensitive skin.Try the following remedies for some special sensitive skin care.
- Use almond or jojoba oil to cleanse your face.
- Comfrey steeped in water can make a good toner.
- Make a facial exfoliate by mixing grapefruit with oatmeal.
- Make a face mask out of fruit.
- Cucumber and yoghurt also makes a good face mask for sensitive skin.
- Licorice is a good product for sensitive skin. Look for skin care products that contain licorice.
- Green tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which may help prevent sensitive skin reactions.
- Aloe Vera can soothe skin that is red, irritated and blotchy. Apply directly to the skin.