Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Limit your sun exposure. Avoid sun specially during high intensity hours. Sun is said to damage skin between 10 am and 4 pm. Use sunscreen protection or lotions with SPF or sun protection factor. SPF higher than 15. You have to apply sunscreen 20 minutes before leaving the house. Wear clothes that may protect your skin or any protective clothing. Protective clothing such as long sleeved shirt, long pants and a hat that has a wide brim. You have to remember that using tight denims will protect your skin more than the loose ones.
- Use a mask to tighten your skin and tone. The benefits of the mask are to clean your pores and condition your skin.
- Don’t smoke and drink alcohol. Smoking can cause collagen to degrade and lead to wrinkles sooner than it is expected to happen. It also causes the skin to tight because it reduces the amount of oxygen in the cells that leads to aging. Drinking alcohol dehydrate your skin. This is the cause that your skin will look old and tired.
- Brighten your droopy eyes. Use eyebrows to brighten your droopy eyes. This will leave your lids lifted and will show more of your skin and opens up the part of the eyes.
- Clean your skin gently and apply moisturizer. You have to cleanse your skin because it removes the dirt and bacteria. Use mild soaps. Limit your shower to 15 minutes or less. Use warm water rather than hot water. Gently pat your skin with a clean towel and apply moisturizer. Moisturizer hydrate and plump up your skin cells.
- Exercise a lot.
- Wash your hands properly. Bacteria can get through your pores from your fingers. These bacteria create infections and breakouts.
- Exfoliate your skin. It is best to do this 1 to 3 times a day. You have to use gentle scrub.
- Eat healthy foods. Those fresh foods like fruits and vegetables. You have to avoid processed foods.