behavior of mother in law

hi am having serious issue with my mother in law, her behavior is not so good, she is acting before my husband. she always shows out to my husband that she is very caring and treats me as her daughter. but the truth is, after he went out she treats me very badly,insulting me in every aspect and always comparing me with her daughters. am mentally depressed due to her activities. she is irritating me. shall i tel about her behavior to my hubby? i am so confused, there may a chance for misunderstanding between us. now wat i do friends

roja123

Friends's of Penmai
definitely you have to reveal this to your husband. But tell him in a cool way, so that he wont get anger with you.

rubesh

Citizen's of Penmai
மாமியாருக்கும் மருமகளுக்கும் இடையே ஏற்படும் பிரச்சனைகளுக்கு மிக எளிதாக தீர்வு காணலாம். .......
தங்களின் பிரச்னை ஒன்றும் பெரிய பிரச்னை அல்ல.உங்களின் கணவர் முன்பு தங்களை பாசத்துடனும் பரிவுடனும் நடத்துவதாக குறிபிட்டுள்ளீர்கள்...
அச்சமயத்தில் நீங்களும் மாமியார் மேல் பாசத்துடனும்பரிவுடனும் நடத்துங்கள் ...தங்களின்கணவர் நிச்சயம் கவனத்தில் கொள்வார்....உலகில் உள்ள அணைத்து மாமியார்களுக்கும் தனது மருமகளைவிட தனது மகள்தான் உசத்தி....காக்கைக்கு தனது குஞ்சு பொன் குஞ்சு என்ற பழமொழியை அறிந்திருப்பீர்கள்...தங்களின் நாத்தனார்கள் மீது பாசத்தை கொட்டுங்கள்..அவர்களை தங்களின் வழிக்கு கொண்டு வாருங்கள்... அன்பால் அனைத்தையும் சாதிக்க முடியும்...மாமியார் மேல் வெறுப்பை காட்டுவதற்கு பதிலாக அன்பை பொழியுங்கள்.....கொஞ்சம் கடினமான செயல் தான்.....ஒருநாள் உங்களின் அருமையை தங்களின் மாமியார் புரிந்து கொள்வார்....வாழ்வில் வளம் பெற வாழ்த்துக்கள் ...........

rubesh

Citizen's of Penmai
மாமியார் மெச்சிய மருமகளாக தாங்கள் மாறுவதற்கு எனது வாழ்த்துக்கள்..

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
hi am having serious issue with my mother in law, her behavior is not so good, she is acting before my husband. she always shows out to my husband that she is very caring and treats me as her daughter. but the truth is, after he went out she treats me very badly,insulting me in every aspect and always comparing me with her daughters. am mentally depressed due to her activities. she is irritating me. shall i tel about her behavior to my hubby? i am so confused, there may a chance for misunderstanding between us. now wat i do friends
pls do not react for all those things santhya......whatever you said happened in my life too....the only thing i followed is i kept myself as a rock without reacting for any of the attitude....i just kept on doing my work....automatically there was a fullstop for all the dramas....thinking wise is better than reacting immediately...

mahis

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Santhiya!
unmaila somtym nama ladies pathi ninaikrappa avanga viewslampakrappa my god ivlovum ipdi vena porathenu irukumda

ok namma prob ku varalam

unkitta nala nadanthukrappa atha vidavum nee sema ice podu
kasa panama dialog vidu athai athainu uruku

unna irritate panrangala puriyave puriyatha mathiri kandukatha

apdiya sari
oh athuva sari
iliya sari
aamava asari

ipdiye pannu oru stagela vex akiduvanga

but itz simple theory intha char yenna jus avangaluku oru insecureness feel akirukum
i think avanga un husbandah support pani irukavangala irukalam so oru precautionu ninachutu panrangada
so leave her :)

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Santhiya

Are u a newly married?

Like everybody said initially all newly married girls will face this probs all MIL are scared whether son will leave them and go with his wife thats common attitude dear

you dont feel for it it will be very hard to digest but you have to face them very boldly

dont call her athai call her amma and try to be close to her whenever you go out with your husband buy something for her whether flower/pan/sweets which one she likes the most

a small thing only but that will change her attitude

speak about her good things to your friends and relatives, your talk will reach her and that will give you a good turning point.

Think her as she is your mother not MIL if your mother treats u badly will u carry your angry and grievances and discuss about her with some third person?

please be patience and live happily

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.