Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Apple cleans teeth and strengthens gum
- Will make the cholesterol level lower
- Detoxify the body and has an antiviral property
- Apple will also prevent constipation because it helps digestion
- One large apple supplies almost 30% of minimum amount of fiber that should be consumed daily.
- For people who suffer from gout and rheumatism, eat apple regularly because it will aid healing
- Eating 2 apples a day will reduce your cholesterol level up to 10 %
- Drinking an apple juice, 3 times a day, is said to prevent virus from settling in the body.
- Another benefit of apple is for those who have problem with their stomach. If you have problem with indigestion, eat apples before meals.
- Grated apple, when mixed with live yogurt may be helpful in cases of diarrhea.